PDA

View Full Version : All night owl

meliswan
November 23rd, 2016, 08:59 AM
Here are a few tips if you can't sleep and decide to pull an all nighter.

1. Make sure dogs get a nap the day before so they are better company.

2. Don't just toss your backing into a pile on the floor or a sleepy dog will make that his bed.

3. Be sure and apply Vaseline to other dogs tongue (that thinks she is a cat) when it pokes out! Really? Does that happen every night?

4. Don't stay up all night! It will make you tired!

Good grief, dumb pictures are sideways! Sorry!

Carlie Wolf
November 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
LOL wise words :-)

bhaggerty
November 23rd, 2016, 02:03 PM
Very good advice indeed!!
My dogs are the same way!!!

toggpine
November 24th, 2016, 02:58 AM
No house dogs, so I'm in the clear on this!

I did, however, just loose an hour or so poking around on the Connecting Threads website . I now have a basket full of items I am trying to justify purchasing. Ugh!
I really want a couple of the dollar deals, but I don't really want to wait for the shipping on some of the fabric as it usually takes the full two weeks. I'll. Probably just suck it up and order. The fabric is better quality than I will get at J's and then I can just make the dash in, grab the roll of batting and get out.
Still, UGH! Especially as I sit here and look at my piles of stash..... there are three quilt backs for less than $17 each in there.
Ok. I'm going back to sewing for a bit.

kimsophia
November 24th, 2016, 07:11 PM
I'm watching the MST3K Turkey Day Marathon on YouTube. DH woke up at midnight so by six a.m. he was hungry and putting the turkey breast in the oven. Fortunately I'd done prep work the night before so it wasn't hard to assemble the side dishes. It seems kinda weird having a turkey dinner for breakfast, but we keep such odd hours around here we've done it before.

I wanted to have my table runner done for the meal but I was having trouble with the binding and so it was mostly assembled. After the meal I got the binding sewn in right. I've attached a photo.137381

I hope everybody is having a nice day.