PDA

View Full Version : to all those who are alone today

Divine Daisy
December 25th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Reaches out a hand of friendship to those who are spending today alone.

A glass of something fizzy and some strawberries or perhaps some chocolate?

Whatever you prefer enjoy a virtual tipple and a hug with me

Sandy Navas
December 25th, 2011, 02:00 PM
I'm sending you warm hugs and best wishes. I'll join you in whatever you have in your cup/glass/tankard, and enjoy the day!!

pdjewelrylady
December 25th, 2011, 02:52 PM
me tooooooo - not alone because my husband IS in his radio room talking to Ham Radio stations around the World - but i may as well be - NOPE - my sewing machine is keeping me all the company I need today! Merry Christmas :D

oldgurl4
December 25th, 2011, 03:02 PM
~FELIZ NAVIDAD~
Awwww.... You are not spending X-Mas Alone....
Ohhh No.... In SPIRIT I know in My Heart we are all connected Today.

Well Let's See..... I got ALL Of the ABOVE mentioned by Sandy ....:0
AND!
Some Cake Too!!

Now!! Who's Got The EGG NOG? LOL

BTW-- This Beautiful Table Runner was a Gift from one of Santa's Elves....
and I LUV IT!
It Will Be with Me for EVER!

Thank-You Little Elf!

"Merry X-Mas" To All of Yous and Many Warm Hugs and XOXOX from Me :icon_bigsmile:

Heyyy Suzi!!

a1angiem
December 25th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey, even though the house is full....I want to be here to talk to you all! Yes, you are not alone...but have hundreds of us here chatting with you virtually! Hugs!

brook
December 25th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Thank you for your hand of friendship and the goodies advise. I think I'll go for chocolate and pumpkin pie. I may even make myself a cup of coffee (but probably not). I need one of those one cup machines, kruger, I think their called.
May everyone have a blessed Christmas. :)

EsGrandma
December 25th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Sending a hug and raising a cup to all of the dear people here - thank you! You are definitely not alone!! We're here for each other - Linda

Nena
December 26th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I love that we are connected by this thing called the internet-----we can all be together over the waves and in our minds. We are never alone-----reach out---someone/everyone will answer!!!

janluna
December 27th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Nena, You are so right! You all have helped me not be depressed and feeling alone. Everyone here has been such a God send to me. Thank you all for your friendship, your love and your prayers for Emily. You will never know how important you all are to me. Thank you for the prayers for me and my family too. I appreciate you all so much. I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas and that your 2012 will bring excellent health and abundance to your lives. God Bless you all! And God Bless the Doans for starting this web site that we might all be together. Al has done such a fantastic job of keeping this site up and running smooth. And I want to thank him for all his hard work. And also a thank you to Jenny and the girls with their videos, and Natalie's wonderful rulers she has designed. For Sarah and others who run the shop and keep those orders coming swiftly to our machines. For the things they planned last year like the bus trips etc. and the things they will plan this year. You are all Blessings to me. Thank you and have a wonderful 2012. Love and hugs, Jan L.