PDA

View Full Version : Feedback please

BillNye
March 23rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
I built a new way to view tutorials on the site, I'm trying to decide if it's worth us implementing in prime time. Since you forum members are our most active users, I thought I'd check with you... Take a look and let me know if you LOVE it, like it, it's okay, doesn't make a difference

Tutorials Beta HERE (http://tutorials.missouriquiltco.com/)

jrchapman
March 23rd, 2010, 08:50 PM
Love the new layout but it's hard to pick out one tutorial form the big long list.

It would be good if they could be broken up into some smaller groupings. The beginner, intermediate and tips and tricks worked well on the previous one.

shell.scraps
March 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM
I love you for many reasons my techie friend...THIS ROCKS!!!

I wonder if you could arrange them differently so that it's not alltogetherlikethis though? And if the video titles were more directly descriptive rather than long title descriptive?? Did that make any sense at all?

But yes...I really do like this!!

SondraR
March 23rd, 2010, 10:55 PM
I'm thinkin' the same thing. It looks great, just needs to be broken up into sections. I LOVE the look though!!! :D

patticakes
March 24th, 2010, 12:44 AM
I love it this way! I never get tired of watching these as they are so inspirational.

craftyrad
March 24th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Another precinct heard from -- ditto the thoughts to break them up into categories and caption with short descriptive blurb. Like the way they 'fly' open.

kjstrouble
March 24th, 2010, 02:47 AM
I had not gone through tutorials on here any other way, and I don't think I want to. Loved the layout!

cathys311
March 24th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Love it!!! Everything is all right there!!! :)

KarenB
March 24th, 2010, 10:02 AM
I think it is great! I'm a visual type of person so this is wonderful for me. Sometimes I know I have seen a tutorial on something and want to go back to it. I think this is much easier to find this way.

Thanks for all your great work!

niki
March 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I agree there should some sorting system - beginner, intermediate and advanced. Or by projects or techniques. Keep those tutorials coming. I just love them and have learned so much.
Niki (Niurka)

ladybugmom62
April 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Easier to find, lots of infornation!

BillNye
April 13th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Alright everyone! Thanks for the feedback and all the help! The new tutorials page is up and running, check it out and watch to your hearts content

Marion
April 13th, 2010, 09:02 PM
The page looks great :D thank you!

jrchapman
April 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Good job YSGLCG, looks great

pdjewelrylady
April 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Alright everyone! Thanks for the feedback and all the help! The new tutorials page is up and running, check it out and watch to your hearts content

love the larger window to watch - it does lead to other youtube videos and away from msqc......... which may or may not be a good thing.....

toosweet1
April 14th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I like it better. I don't have to search thru all of the tutorials to find what I'm looking for.

Mary

yousewgirl
April 15th, 2010, 09:58 AM
love it...it's much easier to see what I'm looking for....I just love MSQC....keep up the great work....Fran

dmt148
April 15th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I like the new format. For future tutorials, would you consider putting the newest tutorial in two places: under a heading called "newest" or "most recent" for those of us who have watched them all in order, and again under the appropriate category. The "most recent" could then be changed each time the ladies teach something new. Thanks. dmt

fushia3
April 16th, 2010, 07:11 AM
I LOVE the new look. It's easy to use and the subcatagories are faster for opening a tutorial. And if we are not sure where to find a particular subject we still have the option of looking through all of them. THANKS

shell.scraps
April 16th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I like the new format. For future tutorials, would you consider putting the newest tutorial in two places: under a heading called "newest" or "most recent" for those of us who have watched them all in order, and again under the appropriate category. The "most recent" could then be changed each time the ladies teach something new. Thanks. dmt

This is a great idea!!

janluna
April 17th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I love it. Everyone is so gifted with talent that it makes everything so much easier. Thank you.