PDA

View Full Version : Waving hellos!

Wwena
November 18th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Sorry I've not been in touch! The fall has been CRAZY workwise... But I've managed to sew some and I've also (very recently) taken up knitting. I've not knitted anything since I was young, ie before youtube. It's awesome to have such information at ones fingertips! :) My final push into knitting was reading a hilarious book by one of my favourite podders Julia Skott called (translated) "Shut up, I'm counting!". :D

Anyway, I've not got a lot of pictures of quilts but I have this one picture I wanted to share... :0 We take pride in our interests where I work (an IT consultancy firm) and alongside more traditional pictures of our consultants, we take one where we show off a hobby. For me, it was of course to be quilting. This is how it turned out:

Don't I look scary? :D Many have asked me what I'm holding in my hand and then I recalled that before I took up quilting hm four years ago, I wouldn't have had any idea what it was either. The things we learn and use!

Here's the "normal" and not as scary picture.

I hope all are well and I wish you all a great weekend! I'm off home to cook waffles and then to go to a peer conference on software testing. I expect it will be a very nerdy weekend!

*waves*

GrammaBabs
November 18th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Great picture Anna:)) Enjoy your nerdy weekend... I am attending an "engagement party for our grandson"... Yippee!!!!!!!! GB

Sandy Navas
November 18th, 2016, 02:35 PM
So chic! So smart! So, thank you.

pcbatiks
November 18th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Hey Anna.....we've missed you! Great pictures..........she has a rotary cutter and knows how to use it! :D

laura44
November 18th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Love your pictures!