PDA

View Full Version : The Night Owl Hoots

kimsophia
November 16th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Hoot hoo! Well the Bulls won, so I'm happy. Poor Portland just could not shoot. We beat them by 25 points, which is not normal for us.

I'm continuing to embroider on the Heirloom Christmas Sampler. There's an oddly shaped package that I'm having trouble with counting the threads right. Ugh.

How's everybody doing tonight? :icon_wave:

stationarymom
November 16th, 2016, 03:14 AM
Hoot hoot all is fine here,I just ordered a whole cloth Christmas tree skirt I think I might try the big stitch quilting on it.The dd is free shipping today.

Judy, USMC
November 16th, 2016, 03:36 AM
Well I finally got to see the moon tonight and it was bright. One more load of laundry to do and I'm caught up from the last trip.

Love this time of the year. We stock up on restaurant cards that come with a bonus. Got our Golden Corral's tonight - for every $25 card purchased we get an additional $5 card. It's good because we can pick up a meal and pay by-the-pound and take it back to the hotel when we're on the road. Since most of them are near the interstates we travel it makes it very convenient. The bonus cards need to be used between Jan 1st and Feb 29th so we use them while we're at home - Yea, I don't have to cook and they have turkey every week!

Hope all is well with y'all ... looking forward to seeing the Christmas cross stitch!

Granny Judy
November 16th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Getting ready to call it a night... been sewing on an Orphan Block quilt of dogs and cats. it should be a flimsy sometime tomorrow. My bobbin keeps getting empty...so I have to stop and fill a bunch. Job for tomorrow.

We've been cloudy here so I haven't been looking up when I go outside. May sent me a big box of goodies for my Abuse quilt making.. so I'm very excited to play with them.. There is NOT enough time in the day to get done all I want to do... But I will have a nice collection of quilts to donate this Christmas.

Andrea F
November 16th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Morning girls! I'm ready to head out the door to work already. I'm going to quickly visit a friend after work and hopefully be home early enough to get a bit of sewing in in the evening. She's the one who recently got married and I made a bag for, so I expect to see lots of wedding pictures today!

K. McEuen
November 16th, 2016, 05:00 AM
I just got done baking two pumpkin pies for our early Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am away next week house sitting for friends so they can go to Cleveland to spend the holiday with their elderly mom. Us my daughter has to work next Thursday and hubby has to work late Wed and very early on Black Friday, so doing it tomorrow works out great for us. I even picked up a fresh turkey on sale a couple days ago.

I of course had to order some of the Kaffe charm packs that were a daily special. The price was too good to pass up.

Judy, USMC
November 16th, 2016, 06:07 AM
I of course had to order some of the Kaffe charm packs that were a daily special. The price was too good to pass up.

Me too - that price & free shipping too - Irresistible!