PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dr. Oz

CrazyMtnLady
December 23rd, 2011, 04:06 PM
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today...Dr Oz on TV said that to reach inner peace we should always finish things we start, and we all could use more calm in our lives during the hectic Holiday season. I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner peess. An telum u luvum mur dan anfingi da wirlj opsljh,,,,,nb zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sandy Navas
December 23rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Dear Danna, I saw that program, too! Sew ive ben in de rum, da wheeskies, an der vodkas and HICK-UP, teannihg al dosse rum bells.

MRoy
December 23rd, 2011, 04:31 PM
:icon_happy: Donna, thanks for the good laugh! You also reminded me that I have some wine in the house if I need it to help get mor ennir peees.

Patrice
December 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM
haha..I am going to put this on facebook..love it

janluna
December 23rd, 2011, 09:09 PM
You guys are so funny! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Jan L.

Marebear
December 23rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Hahahahaha - I love it!!

ChristineB
December 23rd, 2011, 10:08 PM
R O F L !!! Hilarious!!

Monique
December 23rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
I had my inner peace the other night and ended up with swine flu. For those who don't know what swine flu is. I MADE A PIG OF MYSELF THE NIGHT BEFORE. So yesterday was a 'lie on the couch' and 'head in the toilet bowl' kind of day.

I feel WONDERFUL today!

Sandy Navas
December 24th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Nothing worse than having to worship the porcelain throne after a wonderful night feeling better than we should! Haven't had to do that in years - thankfully.

Glad you are doing okay, Monique!

MissieP
December 24th, 2011, 04:04 AM
too funny.. i had to share it too..

CrazyMtnLady
December 24th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Poor Monique.. hope you are feeling better.

Nena
December 24th, 2011, 01:46 PM
This was so very funny!!! I showed it to my family. HHHNMMMMMmmmm--I think I see somethings around here that are not finished---buy by tonight they will be!!!!!1:D

Nena
December 24th, 2011, 02:06 PM
This is just so funny!!!!-----had to show it to my family. We are all laughing!!

lilmouse
December 26th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Over hear we are laughing so hard our tummies hurt........I can hardly type this I am laughing so hard...never had seen that description of the swine flu but will remember it!