PDA

View Full Version : hey it is friday!!!

ginampls
December 23rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hello All.
I too have great news... I was hired as a seasonal temp worker...at nation wide fabric store. starts with a J.

But I seem to be a goodworker..and it is offical,, they are keeping me as part time permanant worker...

DD is thrilled. so i will be working today.. then i have weekend off. they are open tomorrow.. x mas eve...i told them they could call me if it gets rough...which makes me a team player...

and todaay is payday aand i still have money in my account...having a part time job is great!

MRoy
December 23rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
That's wonderful Gina! You've shown them that they really need you! Way to go girl!

Quiltlover
December 23rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Always good to hear that someone is getting hired and isn't PERMANENT a wonderful word!!

Have fun spending your dough!

Sandy Navas
December 23rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, my Dear Gina!!!! See, somehow all our prayers get answered. It is so great to be working when you need to be, great that you are still able to be home for Abbey when needed, and so fantastic that you haven't spent ALL your hard-earned monies on fabric . . . YET!!!

Stay warm, be happy, and give Abbey hugs from your M*QC friends. We love you so much!!

Bubby
December 23rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
I'm so happy for you, Hon. Good workers are treasures in the workplace....keep up the good work and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Hugs....

BellasQuilts
December 23rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Hooray for Gina!!!!! Still praying it becomes full time for you. Merry Christmas!

Loonwatcher
December 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Way to go Gina! YAY!

HandsOffItsMine
December 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
Congrats Gina, hard work pays off! Now just make sure that you keep some of those $$ in your wallet. :)

CrazyMtnLady
December 23rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Congrats.. great way to start the new year.

janluna
December 23rd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Congratulations Gina!!! I am so happy for you!!! Things are better for you all around. God Bless you Honey! Prayers have been answered! May you, Abbey, and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, all year!!!! Love you darlin girl! Hugs, Jan L.

Monique
December 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM
Oh Gina, what a wonderful gift you got in time for Christmas.

God bless you and your family and may you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year.

ginampls
December 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have prayed for me..and the job... yes he is listening...I have a great group of co workers and i really like it there....i met a lot of fanstic fabric loving customers.

now to start sewing again.....perhaps today...

mitzs
December 24th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Congrats on the job! It is a blessing these days. Merry christmas to you & yours.