PDA

View Full Version : Happy Chanukah!!!!

Divine Daisy
December 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Chag Chanukah sameach everyone! Tonight it begins Yay!

Sinse the wedding of the year i have succeeded in achieving nothing sighs. Frankly i have been a blob in the corner of Daisy World gradually spreading slowly across the terrain. Today part of the reason has materialised, i have a horrible cold which i can only assume i have been brewing. If anything it makes me feel slightly better to know i have been incubating this. I really thought i was broken!

The bride is being a snooty.'i am on honeymoon and dont call me'. Her sister is being....'i am tired, i had a busy few days so dont call me' So i have gone from everyone wanting a piece of me and for me to fix things to total empty air. Ah the joys of motherhhod.

My christmas sewing isnt done and wont be, no baking done either........pffffffft i STILL dont care!

Heres to a more moderate new year!

CrazyMtnLady
December 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Best wishes to you and your family.

K. McEuen
December 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Kick back, put your feet up and rest. I think that's the best way to deal with a cold. Hope you feel better soon.

HandsOffItsMine
December 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Chag Chanukah sameach to you and yours as well!

I say "Bah Hum Bug" to the girls, make a big pot of soup, grab a book or Kindle and chillax! You deserve it, Mrs. Daisy. :)

Sure hope that your cold bug leaves quickly, hugs Ruby

Bubby
December 20th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Daisy, Make yourself a hot toddy, wrap up in a quilt and enjoy doing nothing and having no demands on you!! This would be a good time to watch Jenny's new tutorial...it's really a good one! Take care of yourself and get to feeling better soon....Barb

Blondie
December 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Chanukah sameach, Ms Daisy

I think everyone is on a "wedding day is over" letdown and needs a break? Wish I could share a glass of wine with you this evening. Blessings to you, chin up.
Blondie

Sandy Navas
December 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Hic, ben in me cup (hic)s with Ms. Daisy . . . . sorry!

Happy Chanukah sameach~~

Nena
December 20th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Make some homemade Chicken noodle soup with some garlic in it---that will help you. Have a warm cup of tea, relax and be glad no one is breaking down the door to bug you right now. Enjoy the silence!!!!!

Monique
December 20th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Daisy, it is now time for DAISY and take real good care of her won't you? Breathe, relax and have a glass of wine.

quiltingtrish
December 21st, 2011, 12:17 AM
I'll join ya for that hot toddie drink - just because. Seems I am most important when dinner is to be made, wash to be done, house to be cleaned, etc.

Hugs,

janluna
December 23rd, 2011, 10:39 PM
Daisy, Take a few days off. And if anyone asks you to do something for them, tell them it's Chanukah and in this case your oil has run out! You have to get some rest too. You already are facing some hard days with yours and Mr. Daisy's illness. It's your turn now. I'm saying prayers for healing for both of you. May your 2012 be a better and a healthy year for you both. Hugs, Jan L.

BellasQuilts
December 24th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Chanukah sameach to the Daisy family!

phoots
December 25th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Ms Daisy, I started a quilt in August for a wedding in September. Tonight it is sitting on the table...still in pieces. The happy couple will get it when it's done. Five yrs ago I started a very special quilt for my Mom. Tonight it is in with all of my fabric...almost forgotten (not really). She'll get it when it's done. My bf always gives me a hard time about starting projects and not finishing them. Oh, I do finish them...in my own time!! Sometimes I think that late Christmas gifts are the most special of all because they don't compete with any other gift!!!

Merry Christmas!
Pam