PDA

View Full Version : ......24 hours

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 02:16 PM
And I'll be in the air!!! Guess I'd better start my laundry!

Caroline T.
September 21st, 2016, 02:17 PM
WHAT? You're not packed yet?

I hope you have a wonderful fun filled time, you deserve it!

GuitarGramma
September 21st, 2016, 02:21 PM
See you SOON!

wlrquilts
September 21st, 2016, 02:27 PM
My plane flys out on Saturday morning - kicking myself for at least not getting there for Saturday.

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 02:31 PM
I still have one thing to finish sewing!!!!

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 02:32 PM
My plane flys out on Saturday morning - kicking myself for at least not getting there for Saturday.

That is when I was supposed to fly as well, but when he would not let me cancel all together, I extended my trip!!

seaturtle
September 21st, 2016, 02:51 PM
We are heading out tomorrow at 8 - for a stop at the NQM before getting to the BD Bash sometime on Friday. Can't wait to meet you! And yes, I still have a load in the dryer.

Safe travels!

Grandma G
September 21st, 2016, 03:02 PM
And I'll be in the air!!! Guess I'd better start my laundry!

Guess you'd better is right!

Simply Quilting
September 21st, 2016, 03:13 PM
Have a safe flight. See you Sunday :)

KarenC
September 21st, 2016, 03:21 PM
I head out driving Friday after work. Starting to feel the anxiety. Oh, why did I decide to drive instead of fly? Guess, I'm just cheap. Now, where to sleep Friday night? Decisions, decisions. And I need to pack for 2 trips, because when I get home, I have a few hours sleep before I head to the airport to fly to Denver. But it's all good because I get to meet new friends in Hamilton, and visit an old one in Demver. Yeah!

seaturtle
September 21st, 2016, 04:16 PM
Karen, I was so relieved when my DH could take the time off work and make the trip with me so I didn't have to drive alone. I understand how you feel. Will pray for safe travels for you and look forward to seeing you Saturday.

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 04:52 PM
I head out driving Friday after work. Starting to feel the anxiety. Oh, why did I decide to drive instead of fly? Guess, I'm just cheap. Now, where to sleep Friday night? Decisions, decisions. And I need to pack for 2 trips, because when I get home, I have a few hours sleep before I head to the airport to fly to Denver. But it's all good because I get to meet new friends in Hamilton, and visit an old one in Demver. Yeah!

The only reason I can afford to attend is because I get to fly free!!! Too far to drive by myself and MM would not be able to drive with me right now. It's great having a daughter who works for the airlines!

Doloris
September 21st, 2016, 05:01 PM
Car is packed and ready to leave first thing in the morning. Is it morning yet? ��

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 05:19 PM
Car is packed and ready to leave first thing in the morning. Is it morning yet? ��

Not yet, unless you are old! Oh, yes, for you it's morning!!

Sandy Navas
September 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
TSA checkers at the airport better report clean undies!

Monique
September 21st, 2016, 06:27 PM
Have a wonderful time everyone.

bubba
September 21st, 2016, 06:57 PM
TSA checkers at the airport better report clean undies!

Just took them out of the dryer!!!

Two bags packed, one to go!!

jjkaiser
September 21st, 2016, 07:08 PM
Remember all retreat goers, all of us who have to stay home are living vicariously through you. Have a fabulous time and let's hear all the juicy details when you return!! Safe travels everyone.

Andrea F
September 21st, 2016, 09:58 PM
A little over 10 hours and we will be in the air, too!

LauraP
September 21st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Karen, why are you going all the way home before going to Denver? Denver is an easy drive from Hamilton.

BethB
September 21st, 2016, 11:04 PM
My plane leaves Saturday morning.. Not liking having to fly, but didn't want to drive almost 1,000 miles by myself was too intimidating. Wish I could just "twitch" my nose and be there. Now, I still need to do laundry, figure out last minute details and get everything packed up and ready to go. Can't wait to meet everybody.

KarenC
September 22nd, 2016, 12:08 AM
Karen, why are you going all the way home before going to Denver? Denver is an easy drive from Hamilton.

Because I need to be home Sunday morning, and didn't think it would make sense to drive all the way home from Denver (actually Breckenridge). I originally was going to fly to MO, then changed my mind when I started figuring out what I needed to bring. No problem with that, because there was no rush to get home. Then a few weeks ago, I got an invite to go to Breckenridge to visit my friend, and could not pass on that opportunity.

This may not make a lot of sense, but sometimes I don'the think things all the way through.

Kgrammiecaz
September 22nd, 2016, 12:17 AM
Safe travels everyone. I am so excited for you all. Enjoy!!!

stationarymom
September 22nd, 2016, 01:31 AM
Pat i'm glad you decided to go,I hope you have a wonderful time while there.Make sure to look at all the shops for me please? Have a safe trip.

bubba
September 22nd, 2016, 01:57 AM
Pat i'm glad you decided to go,I hope you have a wonderful time while there.Make sure to look at all the shops for me please? Have a safe trip.

I will do my best. I have spent all day sick......my side effects from chemo seem to be much worse than MM's!! I have two bags I'm packing and one I'm carrying on w/ all the things I sewed, plus my tote.

MM has left for work, he was not feeling well and said he would be home in a couple hours :(

stationarymom
September 22nd, 2016, 02:19 AM
Hopefully if you can't see MM you won't feel sick.Try to enjoy yourself you need this so you can carry on once you get home.

bubba
September 22nd, 2016, 02:44 AM
Hopefully if you can't see MM you won't feel sick.Try to enjoy yourself you need this so you can carry on once you get home.

That is what I'm hoping for too!!! Outta sight, outta mind!!