PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie Hunter

easyquilts
September 20th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I just read in Bonnie's blog that her cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident... His mother was the aunt who went in the cruise with Bonnie and her mom... She and Bonnie are very close,

Bonnie is taking some time off from everything.... She is such a family oriented person... I feel so sad for Bonnie and her family...

dwil23
September 20th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Yes, that is very sad. Traffic was crawling on the interstate Sunday morning as I was coming home from work. When we got to the crash it was a motorcycle and there was a white sheet covering the person in the road. I know lots of people love their motorcycles but they scare the bejeebers out of me.

Keeping Bonnie and her family in my prayers....

easyquilts
September 20th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Yes, that is very sad. Traffic was crawling on the interstate Sunday morning as I was coming home from work. When we got to the crash it was a motorcycle and there was a white sheet covering the person in the road. I know lots of people love their motorcycles but they scare the bejeebers out of me.

Keeping Bonnie and her family in my prayers....

I get it.... When I was in training to be a paramedic, I did a couple of rotations in ICU's... There was always somebody there should had been in a motorcycle accident...