PDA

View Full Version : Just for Sandy!

Divine Daisy
December 17th, 2011, 06:05 PM
The 'FOXY' Mr Daisy!

HandsOffItsMine
December 17th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Hey, why should Sandy have all the fun!?! Handsome Dude that Mr. Daisy! Lucky You!

Monique
December 17th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I agree with Ruby.

stitching woman
December 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Why does Sandy get all the good looking ones?

MRoy
December 17th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Mr. Daisy is a handsome fellow! :icon_tup:

inspired
December 17th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I second that!!!

paulettepoe
December 17th, 2011, 08:36 PM
So...this is who drives Miss Daisy?

Divine Daisy
December 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
drives me mad!

Sandy Navas
December 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Yes, but you do know you LOVE HIM DEARLY! And just remember all the fun you had with him while making that gorgeous daughter (well, both of them!!!!!)

He is truly a HUNK!!

Divine Daisy
December 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Yes, but you do know you LOVE HIM DEARLY! And just remember all the fun you had with him while making that gorgeous daughter (well, both of them!!!!!)

He is truly a HUNK!!

You know what makes him so special?

The girls are not his. I made an awful mistake in my 20s and married too young. Mr Daisy adores the girls, Heather is his best friend, they are both are engineers and talk the same language (which sounds like blah blah blah to us mortals) and Sarah is his princess. To them he is Pa.....the rock in their lives they can always trust to be there

Sandy Navas
December 17th, 2011, 11:11 PM
You know what makes him so special?

The girls are not his. I made an awful mistake in my 20s and married too young. Mr Daisy adores the girls, Heather is his best friend, they are both are engineers and talk the same language (which sounds like blah blah blah to us mortals) and Sarah is his princess. To them he is Pa.....the rock in their lives they can always trust to be there

Yes, that is what makes him special. Any male can be a father, but it takes a good man to be a DAD!!

Sharon G
December 17th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Yes, that is what makes him special. Any male can be a father, but it takes a good man to be a DAD!!

I'll second that!

Daisy, if you ever wanna trade him in I would consider an exchange, one for one :icon_razz: Hehehehe

Nena
December 17th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Wow==he really is wondderful Mr Daisy!!!! My husband is -he adopted my older son from a previous marriage and we have had 4 with each other. He too is a wonderful man.

Loonwatcher
December 17th, 2011, 11:34 PM
So...this is who drives Miss Daisy? Good One!

Good catch Ms. Daisy!

KiltedQuilter
December 18th, 2011, 06:01 AM
^Clever Loonwatcher clever clever! :D

What a man! Takes a special sort of guy to take on another's children(I used to think that was rubbish, until I saw it was true for myself) bless him!