PDA

View Full Version : A few more wedding pics.... I will stop now I promise!

Divine Daisy
December 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I got a few more photos sent to me..............

13048[/ATTACH

A pretty one of the veil

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13049

Me and Mr Daisy

Sadly Sarah's eyes are closed and her sister nearly fell over behind her, but the dress looks good!

The bride and Groom!

stitching woman
December 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
So very beautiful and you and Mr. Daisy are a good looking couple. Love her dress and the veil is gorgeous. Now get some rest.

BellasQuilts
December 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Mom and Dad are beaming! What a beautiful couple! The dress is drop dead gorgeous. I hope you got a good close up of that veil you put so much work into as well. Your daughter is radiant and so is your SIL. Wishing them all the best and a long and happy life together!

EsGrandma
December 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM
WOW - you all are just beaming - everything is so beautiful!!

Patrice
December 17th, 2011, 12:56 PM
beautiful! Very happy parents..Probably even happier today..lol...lots of rest now.

KiltedQuilter
December 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Oooooh I love a wedding, very nice photos! Your hard work paid off, just GORGEOUS!

Loonwatcher
December 17th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Lovely couple (the brid and groom and you and Mr. Daisy). How did your speach go? Great I bet.

Get your rest now and enjoy the holidays!

quilter.martha
December 17th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Thank you for sharing! TWO lovely couples are in your photos. Give the newlyweds our best!

bakermom
December 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us.

Bubby
December 17th, 2011, 03:26 PM
You and Mr Daisy look incredibly happy! The bride and grom are gorgeous and the wedding must have been a dream!

paulettepoe
December 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Beautiful. dress. bride. and mom and dad.

meemeecyn
December 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Beautiful Bride......beautiful dress, Handsome Groom and such a cheerful looking Mom and Dad. I bet you are so glad the angst is over, Daisy! The dress/veil is exquisite!
Cynthia

janluna
December 17th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Ditto on what everyone else said!!!! Congratulations! Hugs, Jan L.

Sandy Navas
December 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
You sure aren't boring us with the pictures. It is fantastic to see you smiling so - no one could ever tell that your feet are killing you. You already know the bride and groom are very, very special - we all love the dress and the VEIL is stunning. However, you've not shared before that you are married to such a FOX! Now it is time to step back and really take care of HIM. I pray the New Year will treat you both with kindness - praying for strength and an improvement in his health, as you face what is ahead. It is obvious that you both have shown so much strength over the past few months.

Monique
December 17th, 2011, 06:47 PM
What more can I add to this?

debinmalaga
December 17th, 2011, 07:01 PM
What more can I add to this?

Exactly! Lovely people having a lovely time. Dying to hear how the speech went!

ChristineB
December 17th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Ditto on what everyone else said!!!! Congratulations! Hugs, Jan L.

Ditto to the ditto!!!

inspired
December 17th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Daisy you both look so happy and now we can see where your beautiful Daughter got her looks! So glad it all went well for you!...Val

Nena
December 17th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Very , very, very nice!!! Your daughter made a very beautiful bride. I absolutely love the dress and the veil!!! You and your husband are just beaming galore in that picture!!!!

oldgurl4
December 18th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Awwwww.... Daisy....
Thank-You for Sharing your special moment with Us.

Congratz!

Beautiful Bride and Groom....
and Mom and Dad soooo Elegant as well.

Now Kick Back and Enjoy the rest of the Holdays.