PDA

View Full Version : The Bride becomes a wife...

Divine Daisy
December 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM
The wedding is over!

i dont have proper pictures yet, here is one taken with Mr Daisy's phone so it is all grainy and one of Sarah being silly. fficial photos will take about a week.

It was a lovely and exhausting day, my shoes were beautiful but after 9 hours i could barely walk.

I am rushing to get two table runners finished for monday, too much time spent on crystals to avoid a last minute rush to get Christmas done in time.

quilter.martha
December 16th, 2011, 05:58 PM
A lovely bride! Can't wait to see more pics. From what I can see of her dress, it is gorgeous!

Loonwatcher
December 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Oh My! Sarah is beautiful. Wishing them a long and happy life together.

stitching woman
December 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
A beautiful bride and a great looking couple. Love her dress can't wait to see more pictures.

K. McEuen
December 16th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Nice! I'm glad you survived the day with only sore feet. My nephew is getting married this evening.

HandsOffItsMine
December 16th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Beautiful bride and a handsome groom! I'm sure you need a couple of days of rest! Glad it all come together.

a1angiem
December 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
wow! stunner! how you have the energy to do anything else is beyond me! lol! congratulations to you all...

ChristineB
December 16th, 2011, 07:01 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL!!Love her dress!! A very nice looking couple!! Best wishes to them for a long and happy marriage!!
And Congratulations to YOU, MOB!! Now put your feet up and take a deep breath and relax!!! You deserve it!! (From an MOB to both my daughter's weddings).

quiltingtrish
December 16th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Oh - she's beautiful and looks like she got herself a handsome husband too!
Beautiful dress and all those crystals, they are really sparkling. I'm glad to hear the wedding is over and went well.

Hugs,

Bubby
December 16th, 2011, 07:33 PM
What a stunning couple!! Her gown and everything looks fab.....Can't wait to see the official pics. You must be exhausted...treat yourself to a much-deserved rest!!!!

MRoy
December 16th, 2011, 07:35 PM
They are a lovely couple. Your daughter's gown is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Take a rest now!

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful daughter, handsome son in law, and definitely a very splendiferous work of art that you did on that gown. A true labor of love!!

sally
December 16th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Very nice! The dress is stunning!

ILove2quilt
December 16th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Your daughter is beautiful, and the gown is all most as beautiful. What a job you did on it. SIL isn't to bad looking either. lol

Monique
December 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Oh Daisy, what a beautiful bride Sarah was. You must have been beaming with pride. The dress is to die for and SIL is pretty handsome.

Wishing the happy couple many years of happiness.

When my son got married in August 2009, I wore three different pairs of shoes. After dancing all night, my toes were numb and stayed that way until November. Scared me that I had done damage to my feet. But the feeling eventually came back. But I must say I was a dancing machine that night.

Take a little time for Daisy. She deserves it.

Nena
December 16th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Oh how beautiful the bride is and how handsome the groom!!! I absolutely love her dress. Can't wait to see the official pictures!!

mitzs
December 17th, 2011, 03:54 AM
She is beautiful and looks just lovely.

phoots
December 17th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Daisy, those two pictures are beautiful! My love for the new husband and wife!
Pam

tamsterg7
December 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Beautiful- both the brid and groom and that dress! Can't wait ts see more pics. Relax and enjoy reliving the events!

KiltedQuilter
December 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM
She looks fabulous and he looks very dashing!

Sharon G
December 17th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Wow, congratulations to all. Stunning, stunning, stunning!

Have to get the kleenex now. (I'm a sucker for weddings and a sook to boot)

Question: Why do we (I) cry at weddings?

Sandy Navas
December 18th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Question: Why do we (I) cry at weddings?

Because we are remembering how very special we felt when we married, and how we wished all our loved ones would have clued us in to what a rough road we were going to be traveling on?

Anyone out there who would trade their mate right now?

NOT ME!!!

tortugaquilter
December 18th, 2011, 01:15 AM
That may be the prettiest wedding gown I have ever seen. Better than any of the royals. May their lives be filled with love, happiness, and many many blessings.

Sharon G
December 18th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Because we are remembering how very special we felt when we married, and how we wished all our loved ones would have clued us in to what a rough road we were going to be traveling on?

Anyone out there who would trade their mate right now?

NOT ME!!!

Not me either!