PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

Monique
September 12th, 2016, 01:03 AM
We are in Victoria BC at my brother's place. We have had a most wonderful day here. We are going to start heading back East tomorrow. It beautiful here. I will be glad to be back home and in my own bed!!

Granny Judy
September 12th, 2016, 01:34 AM
So glad to hear of your adventures... Just thinking of all the beautiful scenes and places makes me green with envy.. Hope you take lots of pics and share them with us.

stationarymom
September 12th, 2016, 02:07 AM
I'm glad you made it to see your brother.I also hope you get back home to your own bed soon.

bubba
September 12th, 2016, 02:20 AM
That is such a pretty place to visit! I really need to get my passport so I can go up there again!

toggpine
September 12th, 2016, 02:33 AM
We should both do it and pick up a few more gals on the way up! If we try for the next time Monique is out to see her brother, that ought to give us enough time!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 12th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I'll bet Victoria is in it's glory with flowers. We went to Buschart Gardens in August and the colors of all the flowers about knocked your eyes out! Such a beautiful place!

peggiep
September 12th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Monique, I am so glad you are enjoying the trip. If you have a chance, you should do "high tea" at the Empress in Victoria. It is very impressive (although pricey)! We loved our trip west a few years ago and would love the do it again! Have a safe trip home. Miss you.

WendyI
September 12th, 2016, 10:23 AM
hope you're takin lots of pics! Gorgeous weather this week for your trip home! Enjoy!