PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY IS HERE AND THE SUN IS SHINNING

MayinJerset
September 5th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Still no hurricane so maybe all the planned Labor Day BBQ's will happen. Thinking we would be in the midst of the storm this weekend we put all the deck furniture and BBQ away so no BBQ today for us. Gee, DH is disappointed that he won't be able to burn a few hot dogs - he believes in the Blackened style of cooking when it's Black it's Done!

Enjoy your freedom today because Summer is officially over and tomorrow we all get back to our routines of work, home stuff and trying to squeeze in time for sewing. May the sun shine on you today.

Bubby
September 5th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Good Morning Miss May! I hope your good weather holds for you. My SIL flew home to Florida Friday when the storm was raging. We were worried about her, but she made it with no trouble but lots of rain and turbulence. We are having another beautiful day to enjoy. No work for us today. I'm doing some machine embroidery and want to finish hemming a binding.

Wishing everyone a good finish to the long weekend....stay safe Everyone.

K. McEuen
September 5th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Are we not telling May that she is a day off again? :D

Bubby
September 5th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Let's don't ruffle her feathers!!

LauraP
September 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Maybe in her world it is Sunday. Not everyone lives in the same time continuum you know:)

CraftyJnet
September 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Good morning!!

It is a beautiful day, sunny with a slight breeze. DD is still asleep (it's 9:15am here) and DH is practicing guitar. I'm 'googling' gifts to sew for Christmas. I hope you all have a fantastic day :)

LauraP
September 5th, 2016, 01:21 PM
As for my day, so far I have scrubbed the refrigerator, wiped down the dishwasher, filled the trash can with "what was that's"? Now as soon as I drink my water I get to dust the house. Then after my shower I WILL get this quilt top done. All it needs is it's two borders and it can go to the LA. Then what to do for Christmas? I asked for ideas a month ago and only got one reply so I think it will be cookbooks and potholders this year. I'm not feeling very jolly to the Arkansas bunch right now anyway.
We have had the windows open throughout the house for the last couple of weeks and yesterday was a double allergy pill day. Which means I basically slept or wandered around like a zombie. Luckily DH can entertain himself.

MayinJerset
September 5th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Are we not telling May that she is a day off again? :D

I was just testing to see if anyone was awake and functioning. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL!

Cokie
September 5th, 2016, 05:19 PM
May, it feels like Sunday to me! Now, tomorrow when I go back to work, I'll think it's Monday all day!!

SuzyQue
September 5th, 2016, 08:15 PM
I am just reading this and I thought I missed it from yesterday.......