PDA

View Full Version : ......might regret it come morning

bubba
September 4th, 2016, 11:31 PM
But this afternoon I sewed! Got seven favors done.

Went to stitch part of them on Jack and Jack would not work. This happened last time I sewed with him when I took him to my friends house. I could not remember what I did to get him to work that time, and nothing I did this time was successful. MM heard me and he came upstairs. He asked if he could try fixing it, and since he is quite handy, I told him go ahead.

Pretty soon, here he comes w/a repair manual!! That man can find anything on the internet. He took poor Jack apart, got him running, put him back together and then after putting him back where he belongs, he did not sew anymore. So, he took it apart again and fiddled some more and got him running and all was well. He now runs like a charm! I have to say, between Walter and Jack, I am spoiled. I love their stitch. I love their speed. Don't get me wrong, I still like Jill, but she is very much the lady and does not have the power of the two boys. I still use her for some things, but she was not doing well on what I was sewing today.

Again, all is well with my world. I'll let you know how my world is in the morning!

stationarymom
September 5th, 2016, 02:08 AM
I'm glad MM was able to fix Jack and get him running for you.I bet MM felt good being able to to it to,I wish I had a handy husband,but I don't.I hope you can move your shoulder in the am.Make sure to take care of yourself.

Simply Quilting
September 5th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Glad that MM was able to get Jack running again. I do hope that you did not over do it with your shoulder.

bubba
September 5th, 2016, 02:18 AM
I've been relaxing and it does not feel any worse than it did earlier, so hopefully all is well!

MayinJerset
September 5th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Maybe Jack was trying to tell you it's Labor Day weekend and he intended not to work. Now that MM fiddled with old Jack he'll work for you as you have always treated him well. Glad to hear all is well with your shoulder, keep relaxing.

Bubby
September 5th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hang in there. Glad MM was able to be your Hero!

KarenC
September 5th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Don't overdo it. Glad the shoulder is cooperativeasy and MM was able to fix Jack.