PDA

View Full Version : It's Tuesday today

Monique
August 30th, 2016, 06:25 AM
And pitch black here this morning. I spent the day in the sewing room trying to get things made for the fair. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute huh. I made a mermaid tail blanket and started a grocery bag. One of my quilts that I want to enter has to go into another category so it will be a tied quilt and now I have to tie it. Dagnabit. I started last night. Wish me luck on that.

So today is another sewing day.

Prayers going out to all those who need them.

shermur
August 30th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Morning...:icon_sniff:

Yesterday at work was bad.....I have swollen eyes this morning. Don't you hate when your emotions get the best of you and you can't control a bawl sessions when you don't want it!

Monique
August 30th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Morning...:icon_sniff:

Yesterday at work was bad.....I have swollen eyes this morning. Don't you hate when your emotions get the best of you and you can't control a bawl sessions when you don't want it!

Sorry you had a bad day.

Ginny B
August 30th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Good morning all. Seems a bit cooler here this morning. I love cool summer mornings.

Monique, sounds like you are going to be a busy bee. Good luck. Sherri, so sorry you had such a bad day at work yesterday. :( {{{Hugs}}}} to you and wishes for a better day today.

Going to go get some straightening up done in my sewing room so I can get moving onto some projects on my list. It's a lot easier to accomplish things in the evening after work when everything is ready and waiting to go when I finish dinner.

Wishing a good day for everyone. Let's not forget to Smile. :icon_happy:

Bubby
August 30th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Morning Everyone,

Jeff just left for work and I'm doing my morning chores. I sewed all day yesterday (embroidery) and want to try to do the same today. Dot & Olive are napping after their morning of frog chasing and eating cookies.

It's going to be another scorcher here today - a good day to stay indoors as much as possible.

Sherri, I hope your days is so much better than yesterday. Ginny, hopefuly your Hubby is doing well. Monique, hang in there and sew, sew, sew Girl!

Blessings to you all...

seaturtle
August 30th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Morning everyone,

Beautiful day here in Georgia! It's cooler this morning than usual so I may get out to the herb garden and gather herbs to dry. I have lots of chores on my list so I'm not sure I will see the sewing room until much later today.

Monique, have fun sewing for the fair - hope you get everything finished.
Sherri, I hope you have a better day at work today.
Ginny, enjoy your day.
Bubby, hope you get a lot accomplished today.

Hope everyone who follows has a great day!