PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Sharyn J
August 27th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I was wearing high heels and a tight green dress running as fast as I could to get away from someone chasing me!
And then I woke up......:lol:

pcbatiks
August 27th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Wearing high heels.......that is a nightmare! :D

MayinJerset
August 27th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Hmmm, interesting dream. Maybe you were dreaming you were a spy and the bad guys were after you. First thing you need to do is ditch the heels.

Anyone else have any ideas about her dream?

Caroline T.
August 27th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Hmmm, interesting dream. Maybe you were dreaming you were a spy and the bad guys were after you. First thing you need to do is ditch the heels.

It was the quilt police chasing her, yelling "stop you can't sew in high heels".

Carlie Wolf
August 27th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Both the heels and the tight dress makes it difficult to get away from the person. Could be a co worker, not necessarily someone you are in a close relationship with, could be an acquaintence or a particular situation. But something is restraining you from taking the action you need. The green in the dress? Envy? but that depends on what green means to you personally. Also the emotion you were feeling during the dream has a clue. Could be fear (fear of the situation) or another emotion, i.e. competition i.e. you can't catch up etc.

Anyway that's my take on it :-)

Carlie Wolf
August 27th, 2016, 02:21 PM
It was the quilt police chasing her, yelling "stop you can't sew in high heels".

LOL.....darn quilt police!

Hulamoon
August 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM

How funny. The first thing that popped in my head was Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies. lol

pcbatiks
August 27th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Maybe you were being chased from a fabric store because you had too much fabric already...............but that would not explain the running away so fast. You would probably just find another way into the fabric store! :lol:

Still not sure about the high heels but was the tight green dress made from batiks!? :D

Sharyn J
August 27th, 2016, 03:18 PM
LOL, you guys are funny! My eyes are green, haven't worn high heels in over 20 yrs., retired so no co-workers, and if it was the quilt police, they probably saw what I was doing yesterday. Oh, and that green dress: it was one of those stretching skin tight things like the kids wear today. Go figure............71 yr old grandma caught wearing a skin tight dress! That even made me laugh!

I haven't slept well all week so took a nap, fully clothed and jolted off the sofa about 8 hrs later when I almost got caught by someone or something in my dream. I guess I needed the rest. I have so many things going on at the same time. I need to rest up.