PDA

View Full Version : Any Excel Guru's here?

WendyI
August 26th, 2016, 01:46 PM
I need help with creating formulas for a time sheet! uhg! I hardly use Excel but I am part of a flex-time committee for my office and we are setting up the time-sheets so people can track their flex time, and I got sacked with it.

If you have any expertise that you would be willing to share I'd really appreciate it! Right now I'm trying to teach myself but it's slow goin!

Bubby
August 26th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I use an Excel spreadsheet for bookkeeping for our apartments but I'm the furthest thing from a guru. Good luck learning, I find the program frustrating. I just learned how to insert lines and columns....go figure.

Caroline T.
August 26th, 2016, 02:10 PM
I'm happy to try to help, I use Excel quite a lot in my profession (accounting). Can't promise that I'll be of assistance, but feel free to drop me an email or PM me.

Carlie Wolf
August 26th, 2016, 02:11 PM
I might be able to do it Wendy, depends on how intricate it might be. I use to do them for the office occasionally last year. PM me.

quiltsRfun
August 26th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I found Excel time sheet templates at calculatehours.com. I haven't used these but you might want to take a look.

K. McEuen
August 26th, 2016, 02:46 PM
I'm happy to try to help, I use Excel quite a lot in my profession (accounting). Can't promise that I'll be of assistance, but feel free to drop me an email or PM me.

That right there. I was going to say, you need an accountant to help you. They are magicians with Excel.

WendyI
August 26th, 2016, 02:51 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Emails/PM's sent!

xoxo

KarenC
August 26th, 2016, 07:03 PM
I can likely help too, if the others don't come through. I work in payroll, so have lots of timesheets and spreadsheets with formulas. So just PM me with your details if needed and I can work on it.

CraftySweetPeas
August 26th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Let me know if you need help....

WendyI
August 28th, 2016, 05:17 PM
You guys are all amazing! Thanks! :icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

Will let you know if Caroline and I get stuck! xoxox

Lightwriter
August 29th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Lynda.com has videos that teach Excel [and lots of other softwear] which are excellent. It is worth what they charge per month and you can join for only one or two months to learn something new. Good luck!