PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Owls

stationarymom
August 24th, 2016, 02:31 AM
I don't have much to say there really isn't much happening in my end of the forest tonight.I just thought I would start the thread incase nobody else does tonight.I hope all is well in everyone's tree's tonight.

Judy, USMC
August 24th, 2016, 02:55 AM
Happy owl in this tree tonight. Very productive day cutting fabric to get a big jump on the pillowcases for Louisiana. Still have to go to the LQS and get some fabric for cuffs - but will do that later Wednesday or Friday.

May not make it to the Night Owl thread Wed night. Need to be up and out of the house by 9am for an 11am Optometry appointment. It takes about 1 1/2 hrs to travel to the VA Health Care Center. Have to have a driver since they'll be dilating my eyes. It's going to be hard to get Steve up ... he's a bigger night owl than I am.

Y'all have a wonderful day!

toggpine
August 24th, 2016, 03:16 AM
We have an early morning too.
So, of course, tonight is Coyote Sing-Fest, which then translates to Anatolian Bark Marathon with the random addition of Dogs Across the Countryside chiming in. Well that's new. Someone's geese are getting agitated and raising a ruckus.
The rifle is ready, but it will be light sleep tonight.
This makes me happy that I took the extra time this evening to check the fence line and fix the broken hot wire.

Catch you all on the flipside!
Hugs, Cathy

mischiefkat
August 24th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Cathy, your post reminds me of the scene in 101 Dalmations were the dogs went for the evening bark. When we lived in Taos, the different herd dogs barked in their presence, every night, then the coyotes would howl. Scary....... Kathy