PDA

View Full Version : Night Owls - where are you?

CraftyJnet
August 22nd, 2016, 05:29 AM
Hoot-Hoot!

Am I the only night owl tonight? Nothing much going on in my tree. Debating whether to go back to bed or work on my hexies...

kimsophia
August 22nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
I went to bed early but DH woke me up, banging around in the bathroom :icon_bah: Maybe I can get a nap in later.

MayinJerset
August 22nd, 2016, 12:04 PM
I was up during the night but didn't know where everyone was, think I was Hooting up the wrong tree.

Judy, USMC
August 22nd, 2016, 05:54 PM
All that partying and dancing at the Olympics closing ceremony wore me out. Went to bed early too - but slept as late as usual - so I should be up and hooting late as usual.

toggpine
August 23rd, 2016, 02:20 AM
Sorry. The work at Mom's kicked my bum. We didn't get home until 11PM, and we pretty much went straight to bed.

kimsophia
August 23rd, 2016, 02:28 AM
I took some meds and slept until after noon...so I'll probably be up late! Did some backstitching on my latest St. Nicholas cross stitch and made yeasted waffle batter...but mostly goofing off :)

toggpine
August 23rd, 2016, 02:42 AM
Today was a busy one too, but at least not so much physical effort as yesterday's work party at Mom's.

I don't think we will be up very much later here, as we have more stuff to do tomorrow.

Judy, USMC
August 23rd, 2016, 02:45 AM
Looks like everyone's internal clock is off. I came on to start a Monday night owl thread and saw this one is still going. Must be something about the weekend. I know I have to get used to not watching Seacrest and the late night Olympic games and reruns.

Gathering material for the LA pillowcase challenges. I'm involved with 3 of them - 2 for kid and 1 for adult. My first pillowcase took HOURS. Hope by the time I'm done I'll be able to get a couple done in an hour!

Goodnight - I want to be up early (10am or so) to get some cutting done. Y'all sleep tight.

toggpine
August 23rd, 2016, 01:01 PM
Sometimes we are just too laid back actually start a new thread, so we just carry on with the last one!

Hopefully without the Olympics on, we can get some semblance of normal back into our bedtime routine. The kid can not stay up until the wee hours and sleep the morning away with school starting in a week!