PDA

View Full Version : Tube Quilt

JohnnieK
March 13th, 2010, 08:24 PM
:icon_wave: I made the Tube Quilt that you showed it turned out so pretty and was so easy and fun to make. Love your web site. Thanks JohnnieK

shell.scraps
March 13th, 2010, 11:59 PM
WE WANT PICTURES!!!!

Yes..I'm loud and obnoxious and I yelled that....

but we really do love pictures when you guys finish projects..especially projects that are featured on the tutorials here....

Keepstitchin
August 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I just learned how to do this over the weekend and I am working on a table runner. I love this technique, it is so easy!!

And YES MICHELLE THERE WILL BE PICTURES!!!

I am loud and obnoxious too!!:D

sally
August 30th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I just started mine this weekend as well. So far so good!

pdjewelrylady
August 30th, 2010, 08:17 PM
LOVE PICTURES!! ;)

pdjewelrylady
September 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM
this was made after watching natalies tutorial (cept i didnt use white) so easy - i need to put together another one - oh boy! :icon_heh: something to do at 3am!! :icon_heh:

Lola2Ace
September 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM
That is soooo pretty! I like it with the green and pink, no white. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your next one! My Bliss is still sitting here calling my name, but the Jelly Rolls look so neat and tidy still all rolled up! Does anybody else find it hard to think about opening them? LOL I know they would look much prettier sewn up in a quilt.
Thanks for sharing with us......great inspiration to open my rolls and start playing.
Lola

NM Lady
September 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
Very nice! Think I'll give it try when caught up on all my projects.

pdjewelrylady
September 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Very nice! Think I'll give it try when caught up on all my projects.

HA HA!! what is caught up??? no way that will ever happen here! :) tooooooooo many projects - but they keep me out of trouble LOL

hugs! Suzi

NM Lady
September 2nd, 2010, 05:40 PM
Yep, I'm not sure what caught up is either, so that tube quilt might not ever get done! LOL

shell.scraps
September 4th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Very nice!!! I love it....

llm161
February 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I watched all the videos on the MSQC site and then I bought the Sympoz classes and just had to start some new things. I absolutely HATED to open the jelly roll. It looked so pretty.

I went to a quilt shop here in Pennsylvania that had lots of different jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc. They displayed them in little cube boxes and had all the same pattern in a box in jelly rolls, layer cakes and whatever else. . . .

Plus, they had so many rolls of Moda fabrics that I was quite overwhelmed. Then there was this room where they had quilts for sale. OMG, the prices. . . . . . and the little hand-stiches.

Anyway, after my delivery of products last week from MS, I now have about 10 projects going at one time. I am never for lack of something to do. And, the weather has turned nice (at least for the weekend).

llm161
February 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
this was made after watching natalies tutorial (cept i didnt use white) so easy - i need to put together another one - oh boy! :icon_heh: something to do at 3am!! :icon_heh:

This quilt is stunning.

mollys learning to quilt
February 28th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I love the colours. Great Job

Sandy Navas
February 28th, 2011, 10:43 AM
My Bliss is still sitting here calling my name, but the Jelly Rolls look so neat and tidy still all rolled up! Does anybody else find it hard to think about opening them? LOL I know they would look much prettier sewn up in a quilt.
Thanks for sharing with us......great inspiration to open my rolls and start playing.
Lola

I'm exactly the same way, Lola, I don't want to unroll those beautiful little packages. You would cry if you saw my stash . . . smack my hand and get me to mind, okay? But first . . .