PDA

View Full Version : all sorts of fun!

bubba
August 8th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Had a doctor appointment this morning that was supposed to probably be 20 minutes long, but about thirty minutes into it, the doctor left to see someone else then came back and used part of his lunch hour with us!! Tomorrow is the day they blast the kidney stones. They no longer do it in a tub, like we thought. They do it in an operating room after knocking you out and use lasers! So, I will be sitting down at day surgery several hours again. After it's done and he is back home, the doctor said he has to put his hips higher than his kidneys at least 3x a day. I asked if he could just like on my inversion bed, and the doctors eyes almost popped out of his head when he learned I really do have one!! It was pretty funny and he said that would be the perfect thing to use.

While waiting for the doctor, I checked my email and I got an email from a designer I tested a pattern for well over a year ago. About a year ago, she emailed me threatening she was going to charge me for the pattern because I never got back to her w/feedback, pictures etc. Well, I had the emails to prove it and she apologized, saying it was her mistake. The email today was about the same patterns!!! She accused me and several others of stealing her designs because we did not do as required. Today was not the day to mess with the lady of no sleep and I let her have it. Needless to say, I am now banned and blackballed permanently from her facebook group and she is circulating my names to designers to warn them about me!!! I don't think she liked me telling her she is a nutcase and if she tried to charge me thru paypal for these patterns, as she is threatening to do, I would file a complaint with them that she is attempting to defraud me. I also told her I would warn my friends and others I know in that group to be careful of her.

Yes, I get testy when I don't sleep, but a person can only take so much.....

K. McEuen
August 8th, 2016, 11:29 PM
I don't know why, but when you said they treat the stones with lasers I got the image of the surgeon in a Darth Vader mask with a light saber. MM would freak out if he saw that coming.

All I can say, is the designer suffering from early Alzheimer's? You've been through all of this once, you would think she would remember.

bubba
August 8th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I don't know why, but when you said they treat the stones with lasers I got the image of the surgeon in a Darth Vader mask with a light saber. MM would freak out if he saw that coming.

All I can say, is the designer suffering from early Alzheimer's? You've been through all of this once, you would think she would remember.

You would think she would, especially when I sent her last years emails!!! So, if you no longer see me on the bag testing site, or whatever it is called, run by Angie Hebert, that is why!!

It's funny, because when we were explaining it to our nine year old grandgirl who overheard, since she likes to eavesdrop on people, that is exactly how I explained it to her! Think Star Wars and them zapping the meteors w/lasers. She thought that was pretty cool.

stationarymom
August 9th, 2016, 01:26 AM
I hope everything goes well tomorrow.I hope MM and you feel better soon and you get some sleep.I wouldn't worry about the testing sites the designers you worked with know whether or not you lived up to your end of the deal for them. Hang in there Pat.

Monique
August 9th, 2016, 07:25 AM
HOW DARE SHE? Good for you to stand your ground. You certainly don't deserve to be treated like that.

Star Wars Lasers huh? I will say a little prayer just the same.

songbird857
August 9th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Well for crying out loud! Wouldn't you think that sending the emails would end it?? Some folks just don't like hard facts... ;)
Great visual with the lasers and such... hugs :)

WendyI
August 9th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Hoping all goes well with the lasers! What the heck is an inversion bed?!

That woman sounds nuts!

jjkaiser
August 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Good for you for refusing to be intimidated by that woman's threats of legal action. She does sound a little crazy. Hope all goes well with the blasting treatments. I guess an inversion bed must be like a hospital bed where you can raise or lower any part of the mattress? Lucky you have one just tell your husband how much fun it will be to crank him up and down.

cyndiofthevortex
August 9th, 2016, 01:20 PM
I hope all goes well.

bubba
August 9th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Hoping all goes well with the lasers! What the heck is an inversion bed?!

That woman sounds nuts!

You like on it and hook your ankles in, then raise your arms above your head and the bed tilts you upside down. I have one because of my back issues.

grammaterry
August 9th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I am certain all will go well with the lasers and thanks to your strong will...you will forge ahead and the designer...well.....karma is a funny thing.

mommadeb
August 9th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Hang in there!