PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Star Catalog

CraftyBarb
August 3rd, 2016, 05:12 PM
Received the catalog today. It was nice flipping through the pages looking to see what I can buy.

Lori63
August 3rd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Still haven't gotten mine. I'm sure it will come soon, I'm just impatient!

CraftyJnet
August 3rd, 2016, 06:09 PM
I haven't received mine. I'm sure it is on the way.

Claire Hallman
August 3rd, 2016, 06:09 PM
It is yummy.

sewbizzy
August 3rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
I just received mine today...haven't had time to look at it yet

SuzyQue
August 3rd, 2016, 08:33 PM
Still don't have one.......wish they could have sent them all at once!

Kgrammiecaz
August 3rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
Got mine. I see a purchase or two or three in my future. I was a little disapointed to see some what seemed to me to be overpriced items. Especially the kits. But I see plenty of things I would love to buy. I am sure I will look this catalog over many times.

seaturtle
August 3rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Got mine. I see a purchase or two or three in my future. I was a little disapointed to see some what seemed to me to be overpriced items. Especially the kits. But I see plenty of things I would love to buy. I am sure I will look this catalog over many times.

I felt the same way about the kits. There are some gorgeous ones, but I could never justify $399 for a quilt kit. I did notice that some of those kits have patterns that you can buy. On the website, click on the "Patterns" tab to see the new ones.

Kgrammiecaz
August 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
I felt the same way about the kits. There are some gorgeous ones, but I could never justify $399 for a quilt kit. I did notice that some of those kits have patterns that you can buy. On the website, click on the "Patterns" tab to see the new ones.

Did not think to do that. Good idea because I really like some of the quilts in the kits. But I already have plenty of fabric.

stationarymom
August 4th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I got mine today ,but haven't had a chance to look at it.My son also got one because he has ordered gift certificates for me I guess.