PDA

View Full Version : something I wanted to share with you ladies

kziggy
December 11th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I wanted to share this with you ladies!!! This is what my me and my DH do in our spare time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOZpWyhR7M&list=UUZDI3HTol76vNDaxg5pSLAQ&feature=plcp

RFREE
December 11th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Omg how wonderful this is.It brings back childhood memories of a friend of my dads that came down from CA with 9 bicicles for all of us kids. There was no way we could afford one bike let alone 9(one for each kid) I will never forget how happy it made all of us. I know just how the kids you donate to feel.God bless you and your family. What a wonderful wonderful thing. Your daughter will grow up and be so proud of her momma and daddy.

Bubby
December 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Wonderful activity for kids....and for you!!!!! You never know how much your time spent with those kids means to them..it's a wonderful thing....Barb

Loonwatcher
December 11th, 2011, 07:22 PM
That's so cool. What a wonderful thing you guys are doing. I'm sure it means more than you know to those kids.

MRoy
December 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM
It's a wonderful thing that you and your husband are doing!

meemeecyn
December 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM
WOW!!! This is awesome, Kziggy....

kziggy
December 11th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I wanted to share this because its really my husband who does this the more people who know about this the more likely we are to help someone in need. I hope that if you ladies know someone in need or come across someone in need you will let me know.

Thank you

Nena
December 11th, 2011, 11:38 PM
that is so cool--looks like alot of fun. It is great that you and your husband can do this together!!

Beakkmom
December 12th, 2011, 10:29 AM
What an uplifiting story - and thank you to both you and your husband for your generosity towards others. Your daughter has amazing parents :)

Lin

CrazyMtnLady
December 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Looks like fun. What a great project you and your husband have put together. I am sure the kids that get these bikes are so grateful. Keep up the good work.