PDA

View Full Version : hello from the Grand Duchy

mamaquilt
August 1st, 2016, 10:56 AM
This is just a little hello from the Grand Duchy to all my quilting buddies.

Haven't been quilting that much, but sewing and knitting for another grandchild to be born. Charel will have a baby brother by the end of September. He'll be called Poli (Paul). So there I am creating all kind of stuff using up some of my stash. Like Rudy here

Rudi will be put in the crib, so Poli doesn't hurt his head.

I also knitted some small stuff to make some thank you notes for the baby shower. Now on to some more projects. Have a nice quilting, sewing and knitting day. Be creative

MayinJerset
August 1st, 2016, 11:05 AM
Good to see you and learn there's a new grandchild on the way. Poli will love his Rudi.

Bubby
August 1st, 2016, 11:44 AM
Great hearing from you, Michele. Congratulations on the new grandson. Everything you make is always so special. Take care and keep in touch...(((HUGS)))

Jean Sewing Machine
August 1st, 2016, 12:32 PM
Such good news from you! Enjoy preparing for little Poli's arrival! The things you have already made for him are just darling!

Midge
August 1st, 2016, 01:42 PM
How lovely that Charel will have a baby brother. Your Rudy is darling, and I hope you will show us the other goodies you create for him.

rebeccas-sewing
August 1st, 2016, 01:52 PM
Hi Michele, It's so nice to hear from you. Your projects are really sweet. It's nice to change it up once in a while and do something other than quilting.

Hulamoon
August 1st, 2016, 03:06 PM
Congratulations! Really sweet projects for the new baby!

stationarymom
August 2nd, 2016, 01:50 AM
Congratulations on the future grandbaby! Rudi is just adorable.

Monique
August 2nd, 2016, 06:12 AM
Congratulations on the new grandson soon to be born. Those are beautiful gifts.

Granny Judy
August 2nd, 2016, 09:21 AM
Michèle, It is so good to hear from you!!! So happy to hear you have a new addition. Don't stay away for so long again. We miss your smiling face.

mamaquilt
August 2nd, 2016, 03:25 PM
Michèle, It is so good to hear from you!!! So happy to hear you have a new addition. Don't stay away for so long again. We miss your smiling face.

well thank you for the smiling face. But I always get hooked here, once I start reading the posts and then I don't get much done. DH and I we have such short weeks,; 2 sportsdays and 1 grandchildren/children day that only leaves 4 days of the week. With the house and the backyard my week is just too short.
I'll try to become more regular again. Have a nice evening quilting or...... I'm so tired after sports all day, that I just might be reading and falling asleep I guess.