PDA

View Full Version : He is 7

auntiemern
July 30th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Check out this handsome guy that turned 7....I love this little man more than he will ever know...my little miracle.

Iris Girl
July 30th, 2016, 04:59 AM
Marilyn that is a wonderful picture and such a happy handsome young man. You give your little miracle a hug from me!

Hulamoon
July 30th, 2016, 05:03 AM
I love him standing in his socks. lol Too cute!

Bubby
July 30th, 2016, 05:11 AM
Happy Birthday to Bubby....he looks so cute fishing. Looks like he may have a good spot, too. Looks like he had a growth spurt.

Kgrammiecaz
July 30th, 2016, 05:19 AM
Ahhhhh. They grow so fast. A handsome fisherman you have there. I totally love the socks.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 30th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Grandpa passing along the love for fishing! Happy birthday, Gabe!

easyquilts
July 30th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Ahhh... Wha a great memory that will be! He looks so happy...

Sandy Navas
July 30th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Sending your special little guy some additional love for his birthday. Can't get over how tall he's gotten.

GrammaBabs
July 30th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Wow! What a handsome little man!! With his "back story".. this is amazing and truly a MIRACLE! God truly is good:)) Looks to me like he's the guy that will be there for you when you need a hand and a smile:))) Happy Birthday Gabe.. Hugs from GrammaBabs!!

MRoy
July 30th, 2016, 08:50 AM
He's getting so big! Happy Birthday Gabe!!

JaniceR
July 30th, 2016, 09:56 AM
What a cute little miracle he is! I know your heart is full with love for this little guy and I'm sure he loves you that much right back!

Happy Birthday Gabe!!

Monique
July 30th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Happy birthday young man.

Midge
July 30th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Adorable picture! He looks so happy just fishin'.

SuzyQue
July 30th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Happy Birthday, Gabes. Enjoy your precious miracle, Marilyn!

asta
July 30th, 2016, 10:28 AM
He is indeed a precious angel! Happy Birthday!

seaturtle
July 30th, 2016, 10:33 AM
That a handsome fisherman you got there, happy birthday Gabe!

alliek
July 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Great picture, beautiful boy. God's blessings continue for him.

JCY
July 30th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Is there a story here that some of us don't know? Why is he your miracle child?

cyndiofthevortex
July 30th, 2016, 04:53 PM
This picture makes me happy. How precious is every one of his days!

bhaggerty
July 30th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Awesome!!!! Happy Birthday Gabe!!!

Hulamoon
July 30th, 2016, 06:29 PM

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=144

sewbizzy
August 1st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Happy Birthday Gabe...he is truly a miracle....he looks so happy fishing...thanks for sharing with us!

auntiemern
August 2nd, 2016, 03:15 AM
When he as just shy of 6 weeks old, he was brutally beaten by his 'father' (I use the term only for description purposes). It was my DD's first day back to work, and she left him in his care. (I had my GD's with me) Within an hour of her leaving, he did unspeakable things to my grandson. We still don't know all the facts. He suffered multiple skull fractures, subdhural hematoma, brain bleeding, broken clavicle, and a bruised liver. He should not have survived his injuries. (most babies don't). He was in the PICU for 3 weeks fighting for his life. Due to the TBI, he developed hydrocephalus, and had a growing fracture, that did not heal. He had surgery for those at 8 mo old. After that he developed a serious staph infection in his shunt system and had to undergo another surgery to take it out, and put in an external drain...until the infection cleared up. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks that time as well. He also hadto have surgery on his eyes to repair muscle damage caused from the beating. At 4 yrs old....his skull repair failed and started gapping again and had to undergo another cranioplasty. There is so much more I could say..but I would have a hard time getting it all on one page here. He truly is a miracle, and my special little man. There are pics in an album if you care to look..some of them are graphic. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/album.php?albumid=1884

songbird857
August 2nd, 2016, 09:02 AM
Wow! He has gotten tall - he looks so happy!!

amartin24
August 2nd, 2016, 09:03 AM
His smile warmed my heart! Especially knowing all this poor kid has been through!

Granny Judy
August 2nd, 2016, 09:07 AM
Include my love in that next hug you give him... He sure is growing fast. Where does all the time go??

Blondie
August 2nd, 2016, 09:24 AM
he's come a long way, baby! What a wonderful gift you are to each other. Love you.