PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Want To Meet Up In Hamilton

Mom23
July 27th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I am going on a quilting retreat next week at a hunting lodge north of Hamilton in Princeton, MO. My plan is to spend Wednesday shopping at Missouri Star. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up for lunch let me know. It's always fun to meet up with forum friends.

Robin

AlohaSandy
July 27th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I am going on a quilting retreat next week at a hunting lodge north of Hamilton in Princeton, MO. My plan is to spend Wednesday shopping at Missouri Star. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up for lunch let me know. It's always fun to meet up with forum friends.

Robin
I wish I could on my bucket list some day but I'm in Hawaii

Monique
July 27th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Nothing I would love better than this. So sorry I am so far away. I am sure someone would love to meet up with you.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 27th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Wish I could get away! It would be a lot of fun!

stitching woman
July 27th, 2016, 07:25 PM
I would love to meet up with you for lunch Robin. Let me know where and what time.

Monique
July 27th, 2016, 07:53 PM
I would love to meet up with you for lunch Robin. Let me know where and what time.

Have fun you two!!

Sandy Navas
July 27th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Planning to be there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monique
July 27th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Planning to be there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have FUN you THREE!!! Robin, you are so lucky. Sandy you should come with Jean next time she visits out this way.

Mom23
July 27th, 2016, 11:49 PM
I don't know what restaurants there are now. Let's plan on meeting at the main store at 11:30. Whoever can be there just show up. I look forward to seeing your Bernice and Sandy. I've been on a pretty strict fabric diet all year. I'm fixing to blow that wide open next week!!!:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo:

stationarymom
July 28th, 2016, 01:54 AM
I hope you all have a great day!

auntiemern
July 28th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Wish I could. I know that all of you will have a great time though. Hug each other for me, k?

kensington
July 28th, 2016, 02:39 AM
I may be able to work out a shopping and lunch trip. My kids and grandkids all arrived today, they are leaving Tuesday. If I have an ounce of energy left after this week. I'd love to see you!

Bubby
July 28th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Have a great time!!!

snippet
August 4th, 2016, 04:06 AM
So sorry I couldn't be there, but I be y'all had a great time.

MaryUK
August 4th, 2016, 07:28 PM
I would love to meet up with you all BUT I live way too far away :( I'm sure you'll have a great time.