PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Picture

Mom23
July 24th, 2016, 10:26 PM
The wedding yesterday was just beautiful. Today has been a day of rest with two naps and no housework. The photographer just shared a preview with us and this is my favorite. You can't tell it was 93 degrees with 100% humidity! If you want to see any more pictures they are here: http://www.gaddisgraphics.com/thoeleweddingpreview

KarenC
July 24th, 2016, 10:30 PM
She is a beautiful bride.

Simply Quilting
July 24th, 2016, 10:46 PM
A beautiful bride and some great looking pictures. You could never tell how hot it was yesterday.

laura44
July 24th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Can't get a more beautiful picture, or a more beautiful bride!

asta
July 24th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Indeed, she is a beautiful bride. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

CraftyJnet
July 24th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Wonderful photo of a beautiful bride!

GaGa
July 24th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Gosh, Robin, everything was beautiful - bride, bouquet, dress, cake, pictures - everything!! The little ring bearers are adorable! And you're right, you'd never know it was hot! You deserved a day of rest!!

auntiemern
July 25th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Such a beautiful bride, and a lovely couple. May they live many years together and bask in the same happiness they felt yesterday.
You, DF, deserve a break.

LauraP
July 25th, 2016, 12:06 AM
I was in Effingham yesterday and you are so right, it was HOT!!! But it is a beautiful town and you have a beautiful bride. Aren't you glad it's over though!

seaturtle
July 25th, 2016, 12:09 AM
What a beautiful wedding! The bride, the dresses, the cake, everything was so lovely. You have earned a day of rest. Best wishes to them for a wonderful life together.

Bubby
July 25th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Such a beautiful couple and beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing, Robin.

snippet
July 25th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Wow! Just wow, she's beautiful. I'm so glad you had a good time. Rest and be proud.

stationarymom
July 25th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Robin everything was so beautiful! What a beautiful Bride and Wedding couple.Can I ask how old she is? She didn't show any sign of heat.

Mom23
July 25th, 2016, 02:05 AM
My daughter is 30 years old. She was in an 8 year relationship during high school and college. Two weeks before she thought she was getting a birthday diamond he called her to break up. It was devastating for her so she waited some time before dating again. It was all meant to be. The parents of the first guy are still friends of ours and they were at the wedding yesterday. She is still sad about the breakup, and still loves Shae dearly.

Robin everything was so beautiful! What a beautiful Bride and Wedding couple.Can I ask how old she is? She didn't show any sign of heat.

Mom23
July 25th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Our grandson was the little blondie. The had to carry a sign up the aisle, which he did, but when he got to the front of church he dropped the sign and ran back down the aisle. Fortunately they kept him in the cry room until the ceremony was over because he wasn't very well behaved. We were just glad he was there, things were a little tense this past week....

Gosh, Robin, everything was beautiful - bride, bouquet, dress, cake, pictures - everything!! The little ring bearers are adorable! And you're right, you'd never know it was hot! You deserved a day of rest!!

Mom23
July 25th, 2016, 02:08 AM
The next time you are in Effingham let me know and we can meet up. There is nothing more fun than meeting up with forum members!!

I was in Effingham yesterday and you are so right, it was HOT!!! But it is a beautiful town and you have a beautiful bride. Aren't you glad it's over though!

bkthomas
July 25th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Such a beautiful wedding and that bouquet, WOW!!!!

Cathy F
July 25th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Beautiful couple and wedding!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 25th, 2016, 06:57 AM
She is just beautiful! Her gown is so lovely, and I really like the beautiful veil!

Ginny B
July 25th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Lovely bride. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Best wishes to the bride and groom.

GrammaBabs
July 25th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Beautiful couple..beautiful photography:)) Thank you for sharing your day.... Bless them both:)) GB

Sandy Navas
July 25th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your special day!

MayinJerset
July 25th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Such a beautiful bride and wedding photos - everyone looked so calm and cool you would never know how hot and humid it was. Wishing the Happy Couple much Happiness.

SuzyQue
July 25th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Beautiful bride, handsome groom, gorgeous pics, lovely backgrounds......looks lovely like a glorious event all around. Not a hint of the heat and humidity in any picture! That is an amazing feat! I am sure you must be exhausted, so take some time to rest up!

Grey Lady
July 25th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. I started my day feeling happy just viewing this wonderful beginning for this your daughter and her husband.

JCY
July 25th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I just loved looking through all the pictures. That bridal bouquet is the most striking & beautiful arrangement I've ever seen! What a lovely church, too. What a day to remember! Thanks for sharing.

alliek
July 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Looks like an advertisement in a bridal magazine! Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing

SallyO'Sews
July 25th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Your daughter was a beautiful bride, Robin! Gorgeous flowers, too. So glad you enjoyed the festivities and had a chance to rest. Congratulations and best wishes all around.
Blessings,
~ Sally \0/

marytfnp
July 25th, 2016, 08:34 PM
beautiful Bride, beautiful photo!!

stationarymom
July 26th, 2016, 01:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear that but,that relationship must not have been meant to be.She looks very happy now.

Grandma Nan
July 26th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Robin, what an incredibly beautiful wedding. Everything was so classy looking. I loved your daughter's dress and veil. The flowers were so different and beautiful. I missed seeing any pictures of you. I am sure you were as gorgeous as your daughter.
Thanks for sharing. I can't believe you didn't have anything to do last week- what an organizer you are. I hope the girls liked their robes.

klgls
July 26th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Robin - those are gorgeous! She was such a beautiful bride!

MaggieSue
July 27th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos, such a beautiful happy couple!!!

pcbatiks
July 27th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Beautiful pictures, Robin. Thanks for sharing.

AlohaSandy
July 27th, 2016, 06:47 PM
First what a beautiful bride and couple . Your bouquet is amazing. My favorite is the one in front of the Blessed Mother just beautiful. I wish you both a long and happy life.