PDA

View Full Version : Drawing a veil over my T Shirt

Divine Daisy
December 9th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Mr Daisy took this photo of me working on the veil. It also shows that i should never wear this T Shirt again! It is for the charity shop.

quilter.martha
December 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Try posting again...no pic showed up.

Divine Daisy
December 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
lol, ok that went wrong! Double trouble

Loonwatcher
December 9th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I bet you won't know what to do with yourself when all this wedding and holiday hub bub is over. Maybe a nice relaxing vacation.

meemeecyn
December 9th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Beautiful veil, beautiful lady and personally, I think the shirt is cool! Tell me again when your daughter is getting married. You must be so tired!

Divine Daisy
December 9th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Beautiful veil, beautiful lady and personally, I think the shirt is cool! Tell me again when your daughter is getting married. You must be so tired!
Hi Meemee. she gets married on Wednesday

Sandy Navas
December 9th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I don't know why you don't like the shirt - I look much worse in mine. Have you figured out why they always put horizontal stripes on t-shirts in large, XL, XXL, and larger sizes? I was taught that vertical lines help make us look thinner. Who would ever trust a clothes designer who works with Twiggy figures?

Monique
December 9th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Daisy nothing wrong with the t-shirt. Glad you did not get blown away with the heavy winds. Were they bad where you are?

Divine Daisy
December 9th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Daisy nothing wrong with the t-shirt. Glad you did not get blown away with the heavy winds. Were they bad where you are?

yeah they were bad, had next door's drainpipe go through my greenhouse lol. But no one hurt and it was much worse in Scotland

BellasQuilts
December 9th, 2011, 10:42 PM
You and the veil are stellar!! Love the shirt - don't give it away!

stitching woman
December 9th, 2011, 11:44 PM
The veil is beautiful, the shirt looks comfy and you a very lovely lady all three are keepers.

janluna
December 10th, 2011, 01:46 AM
I agree with Bernice, and Sandy! Seriously, Daisy, you look great in your stripped shirt! It looks just fine! Sandy, they also make large clothes with huge flowers! I don't know what they are thinking. You can't go to the store for anything anymore. Well, maybe after we all lose weight. At least the strips are small Daisy, I've seen them bigger, then it might look bad. I like yours though, If you don't want it, mail it to me! LOL The veil is gorgeous! What an heirloom that will be for a granddaughter someday! Hugs, Jan L.

KiltedQuilter
December 10th, 2011, 06:40 AM
I can see some of the twinkly bits, it's going to be BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!

rebeccas-sewing
December 10th, 2011, 06:56 AM
You poor dear! I'm sure at this point you hope you'll never see another jewel in this lifetime. How are you applying them to the veil? Are they glued on? Over the past two days there was lots of wind in London as well!

Nena
December 10th, 2011, 10:36 AM
You look so focused working on that veil!! The veil looks so beautifu!!!! by the way---love the shirt, don't get rid of it-you look wonderful to me:icon_razz:

Mrs.Sew&Sew
December 10th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Daisy you and the veil are beautiful as always! I hope the bride is appreciative of all that you have done. It seems like you have just about worked yourself to death. I know that you all will look just splendid though! ;) I hope the big day is wonderful for you all! You will have many memories to cherish! Sending a BIG HUG your way!