PDA

View Full Version : Definatly not a night owl

Wwena
July 15th, 2016, 10:20 AM
... but I think I found my patronus or spirit animal! :D

I might have to become an early bird though (*shivers*) because playing on US servers (Pokemon Go isn't released in Europe yet) means the best time to play - time with less lag - is from 4 am to 10 am. Sheesh I wish we get our own servers soon lol.

WendyI
July 15th, 2016, 12:38 PM
I am so fighting the urge to download this game. Two people in California walked off a cliff looking for Pokemon's!! That's insane! Another kid got hit by a car...so I am pretty sure I'm not goin there! LOL! Be safe!

Wwena
July 15th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Well that says more about those people than the game imo lol. It's great, we got a LOT of exercise today, me and the kids!

Doloris
July 15th, 2016, 08:41 PM
just be careful. People are setting up pokemons and then waiting for someone to come along and they attack them. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.

Jean Marie
July 15th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Yes, we have a serial shooter killing people at random. Not related to pokemon but cops still telling people to be vigilant about their surroundings!

jjkaiser
July 15th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Phones are distracting enough. Just what this world needs another excuse for people to not be paying attention. I will not be joining the pokemon craze!

RockinLou
July 18th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry you are receiving negativity, I didn't see you asking for opinions or judgement. Assuming you are smart enough to pay attention to traffic safety and cliffs, and keep your kids in safe areas (which is all just common sense parenting wether you have this game or you are geocaching) go have fun.

I think your morning bird is a cutie, I've always imagined my patrons to be a buckskin mustang (buckskin = tan with black mane and tail) but then a patronus doesn't have much color, does it??

I bet you'll have servers soon. Enjoy the time with your kids, how great to have something to bond over together!!

Wwena
July 18th, 2016, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry you are receiving negativity, I didn't see you asking for opinions or judgement. Assuming you are smart enough to pay attention to traffic safety and cliffs, and keep your kids in safe areas (which is all just common sense parenting wether you have this game or you are geocaching) go have fun.

I think your morning bird is a cutie, I've always imagined my patrons to be a buckskin mustang (buckskin = tan with black mane and tail) but then a patronus doesn't have much color, does it??

I bet you'll have servers soon. Enjoy the time with your kids, how great to have something to bond over together!!

Thank you <3 I've had som much fun with my kids playing this (no I don't let them play near traffic!) and I've met a lot of cool ppl at the different camps in town. :D