PDA

View Full Version : Nancy! You know who you are Loonwatcher!

Blondie
December 8th, 2011, 07:41 AM

Hope your day is full of FUN, Great Company and Friends.
Happy Happy Birthday to you Nancy!

KiltedQuilter
December 8th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Oooh Happy Birthday! :D

quilter.martha
December 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Happy birthday Nancy! Hope you're feeling better, too!

quiltingtrish
December 8th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy! Hope your day is a super one.

Hugs,

MRoy
December 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!

Monique
December 8th, 2011, 09:46 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!!!

Mrs.Sew&Sew
December 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

bec
December 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday, Nancy! Hope you have an extra special wonderful day!

Shirley
December 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!! Have a great one!

Bubby
December 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOONWATCHER....THERE COULD NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU!!!! MAY YOUR SPECIAL DAY BE FILLED WITH SURPRISES AND CAKE!!!!!

meemeecyn
December 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
You are not getting older, you are getting better! So thrilled to be in the same forum as you. Have a wonderful birthday, Nancy. Today may you do exactly what you want to do.....I imagine quilting is in there someplace!
Cynthia

Nena
December 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

stitching woman
December 8th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy hope you have a wonderful day.

SummerK
December 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Yay! Happy Birthday, Nancy!! May you feel blessed and loved today and always! <3

Loonwatcher
December 8th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Awwww! Thank you all so much. You all mean so much to me.

Last night DH & DS gave me a present because they couldn't wrap it (and therefore, couldn't sneak it into the house). I've been wanting a croquet set for camp but the new ones are either cheap with short handles (I see the back ache already) or too expensive. My DH's friend knew he was looking and found an old mismatched set at a lawn sale. They all need to be refinished, don't match, needs a new end stake and some balls. But I love it. It's got long handles, nice turned hardwood. I've decided not to try to make them look matched but to play up the uniqness (sp?) of the mallets from different sets. Can't wait til next summer - turnament at our place!

As far as enjoying the day - well I am just sitting hear watching Rachel Ray because I'm home sick again. Sore throat is mostly better but I've caught everyone else snot locker issues - didn't know you could catch that through the internet. Might get down into the sewing room later or I might just be Ms. Lazy.

Thanks again for the lovely wishes,

cyndiofthevortex
December 8th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Happy Birthday, neighbor! Sorry if I gave you The Cold. I'm enjoying it, too.

Hope it doesn't keep you from having a geat day!

Cyndi

ps Can't you play croquet in the snow? Why wait until summer? I love the idea of a mismatched set - totally unique!

Sandy Navas
December 8th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Nancy is getting older, Nancy is getting older, Nancy is getting older . . . and aren't we all.

Happy Birthday, dear friend. Funny, you don't look 39 yet. Sure hope you have a fantabuloso day!

Claire Hallman
December 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Have a wonderful day!

HandsOffItsMine
December 8th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You!

Van Harte Gefeliciteerd Met Je Verjaardag! A La Dutch as the Dutchies seem to be growing on this Forum, lol.

Love, Ruby