PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Owl

toggpine
June 29th, 2016, 02:33 AM
Not much excitement for today.
Dad didn't make the move to rehab. He restarted bleeding internally, so they prepped him and gave him a colonoscopy. They think they found the source of bleeding and clamped it off. The drugs they gave him for sedation made him super giddy. He was laughing at everything and being ridiculously silly.
He had us rolling with laughter. We haven't laughed that hard in years. Why is it when grumpy people get silly it's so much funnier?
Sis, Em ,and I are going rock hunting tomorrow. There is a thing up here where people paint rocks and leave them in places. We left some at the hospital, and they all found new owners. We are going to make some new ones and plant them around the hospital gardens.

What's up in your neck of the woods?
Hugs,Cathy

stationarymom
June 29th, 2016, 02:42 AM
Cathy sorry to hear about your dad.I hope tomorrow is a better day for all of you.Have fun painting rocks.There isn't much up here,I had to go to the neurologist today for a checkup(My big excitement).The Dr suggested I try medical marijuana for my seizures,but I really don't want to do that.

kimsophia
June 29th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Hoot hoot? How did it get to be morning? I thought I was just going to take a short nap... :) I guess half an allergy pill was enough to keep me asleep all night. At any rate, I did get a lot more stitching done yesterday. Since I had done the lettering before, that went more quickly, and this time I have it centered correctly and don't need to pick it out. So only the bottom fourth of the sampler is left and happily, it has no cutwork so I don't have to screw around with that. I'm pleased with how it is looking so far and I hope to be able to frame it myself with a standard size photo frame. That'll save some money! I can't decide if I want to jump right into cross stitching again or take a break and quilt a table runner....hmmm....