PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night owls and a dream come true!

Neller
June 16th, 2016, 09:22 PM
I've been off the forum for a while because we have been RVing and the WiFi is usually spotty but today it's good. Today I finally got to go to Hamilton, MO and meet Jenny! It was so much fun! I think I went in every shop except the licensing one and bought some fabrics I had been wanting and some that were splurges. Everyone was so nice and Jenny was so warm and friendly! My husband was the absolute image of patience on this 100 DEGREE DAY! He spent some time in the man room, and some time in the car with the AC on, and some times he was in the shops with me. We missed out on the grand reopening of the main store, which will happen tomorrow when we are back on the road. I peeked the windows though and they will have a lot of work to do tonight to get it ready! Somehow things all work out, though.

I have missed being on the forum and probably won't be back until we get home next week though. I hope everyone is having a great week and that for you it is cooler than it is in Missouri! Oh and BTW, if you ever do come out this way, Wallace State Park, about 20 miles from Hamilton is a great place to camp!

MayinJerset
June 16th, 2016, 09:43 PM
You may have missed being on the M* forum but you got to see Jenny and all the shops in person. Enjoy the rest of your road trip.

SewnByBee
June 16th, 2016, 10:34 PM
WhoooHoooo!!!!!!!
Congrad's........
Missed you....glad it's been for fun.......Nice, on husband's kindness.....always help, makes the fabric, " Hall " , even better.

One day, I hope to visit and meet this sweet lady myself.
I want to thank her,..... too.

SMILES......&.......HUGS.

stationarymom
June 17th, 2016, 02:18 AM
I'm so happy for you,I would love to go there and get to meet Jenny and checkout all the shops.I had noticed that you haven't been checking in here lately,now we know why.

bkthomas
June 17th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Hey Nancy, I saw your comment on the pic of Al Doan (in my albums)....you didn't know who he was but that he was a cutie. Maybe you met him too?! That's Jenny's son and co-owner of MSQC !

Judy, USMC
June 17th, 2016, 04:04 AM
I'm happy you found a place to camp that you like! And elated that you got to meet Jenny in person. Continue having fun on your way home.

Safe travels!

pcbatiks
June 17th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Glad you had such a great time! Take pictures of your loot when you get home.