PDA

View Full Version : RIP Christina Grimmie

Bubby
June 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM
A beautiful young woman with a wonderful voice, Christina Grimmie, was shot and killed while signing autographs for fans outside a theater in Orlando, Fl.

She was a runner-up on The Voice in 2014 and her career was on the rise. My condolences go out to her family, friends and everyone who knew her.

RIP sweet Christina.

Will this madness ever end?

Kgrammiecaz
June 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
This is just crazy. I do t understand the mentality of those who kill. What a truly sad story.

Irene221b
June 11th, 2016, 01:10 PM
That's so tragic, so crazy, my prayers go out to her family and friends. I've watched a lot of her youtube videos. She seemed so full of life & sweet. She had a nice voice.

Hulamoon
June 11th, 2016, 01:59 PM
I saw that on the news this morning. So sad and at the beginning of breaking out as an artist.

auntiemern
June 11th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I read about this last night. So sad and senseless. Prayers for her family.

judimccl
June 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
RIP Christina. Just so sad when things like this happen. A young woman with her whole life ahead of her. Sad state of affairs in our world today for sure when things like this continue to happen.

jjkaiser
June 11th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I don't know what is wrong with people these days. These kinds of shootings are way too common. It is just so infuriating! Where is common decency and respect for life. My heart goes out to her family, and I hope the shooter is now behind bars.

Hulamoon
June 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I don't know what is wrong with people these days. These kinds of shootings are way too common. It is just so infuriating! Where is common decency and respect for life. My heart goes out to her family, and I hope the shooter is now behind bars.
He shot himself after her brother tackled him.