PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Jenny

quiltywitch
June 7th, 2016, 09:07 AM
I know I am 3 days early but wont be around until well after the event. I just wanted to say a very Happy Birthday Jenny on the 11th. I would also like to thank you for your amazing tutorials. You have motivated me many times when I was looking at my ever growing stash and wondering what quilt to make next. You are like a friend in my den talking only to me about my favourite pastime, quilting.

Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

Quiltywitch in the UK

WendyI
June 7th, 2016, 10:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!

Swedish leo
June 7th, 2016, 11:06 AM
A giant Happy Birthday to our very own super star !

Hope you have a wonderful day!

LynneLeavell
June 7th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Happy Birthday Jenny.

easyquilts
June 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Jenny.... Thank you fir sll you have done for us... You are loved!

CraftyJnet
June 7th, 2016, 02:53 PM
A Very Happy Birthday!!!

cv quilter
June 7th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Jenny, Happy Birthday and may it be the happiest ever. Thank you for this wonderful site and for all the time and work you put into your tutorials and teaching! You are appreciated.:icon_wave:

LindaKay75
June 7th, 2016, 03:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY, and many more to follow. You're the best, we all love you and wish you the best in life. Thank you for all you do for us.

jjkaiser
June 7th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Happy Birthday Jenny! Thank you for all you have done. I have never even met you but still you are like my personal ray of sunshine and I love it that you are always so happy, happy, happy. Have a great year!!

peggiep
June 7th, 2016, 05:02 PM
A very happy birthday, Jenny! Your tutorials have helped me immensely create and grow as a quilter.

One of these days I will make it from Canada to MSQC to meet you in person!

Enjoy your birthday to the fullest!

Monique
June 7th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Happy birthday Jenny!

Cokie
June 7th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Jenny! I recently watched the video that Alan narrated about how MSQC started, and you are such an inspiration for so many reasons. I have learned so much from your tutorials and from the friends on this forum, and I have finally been able to fulfill one of my life wishes to become a quilter like both of my grandmothers. Just today I mailed my first completed quilt top to M* to be quilted by the best.

Wishing you your best birthday ever and many more to come!