PDA

View Full Version : New Sewing machine

kziggy
December 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM
I got a new sewing machine today!!!! I am so excited I went from a singer simple too a Brother CS 770... I can not believe the differance in the machines!!! I am in love its smooth no noise no knocking just smooth running. I love every bit of it! Ok i just wanted to share. :D

HandsOffItsMine
December 5th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Congrats! It's always nice to upgrade to a newer/better toy. Have fun!

tamsterg7
December 5th, 2011, 12:37 AM
New baby's are so exciting aren't they. You just want to be around them all the time - admiring how beautiful they are, listening to their sounds, - almost as exciting as when we had our for real kids! Enjoy your new baby!!!!

kziggy
December 5th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I know I am going to have to take some time to learn this machine its very different! There is nothing wrong with my singer but this one moves threw to the fabric so much better! I have not had any machine other then my singer this is a little advanced. I am super excited to quilt with this machine...

stitching woman
December 5th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Congratulation on your new machine how wonderful you will really enjoy it.

Genny
December 5th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Congrats on your new love! My new love arrived a few weeks ago and I understand how you feel!

lilmouse
December 5th, 2011, 02:51 AM
I just got my new machine also and it does make a big difference and I understand how excited you are....play with it and have some fun; that's what I am doing!

mitzs
December 5th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Kziggy, I have the Brother XR9500PRW and I love mine too. I think brothers are just nice machine. Mine runs really smooth too. Who says you have to hock your first born for a nice running machine? :icon_happy: Congrats on your new baby hun. Have fun!!

Monique
December 5th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Have fun with your new machine.

Bubby
December 5th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Congratulations! It's so much more enjoyable to sew on a machine that's efficient and quiet!! :)

kziggy
December 5th, 2011, 10:15 AM
My husband came down last night and goes are you even sewing???? LOL I was like yes this machine is just quite. I can not believe how amazing this thing runs. I have never really machine quilted and wow with this its amazing.... And this machine has the measurements on it so I know if I am sewing at 1/4"

Sandy Navas
December 5th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Looks as if someone stayed up all night playing with their new 'toy'. Lucky lady!!

Beakkmom
December 5th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Kziggy, your new baby sounds like it is 'keeping you up at night'.... Have fun!

Lin

sally
December 5th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I have a new brother machine as well. So quiet and the options. :D Like you I had a singer and there was nothing wrong with it but it was a very basic machine. Congrats!

MRoy
December 5th, 2011, 11:26 PM
KZIGGY, congratulations on your new toy! I can tell you're enjoying using it!

Blondie
December 5th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Congrats and early Ho Ho Ho!
Sigh. I would like new everything.
However, it is enough sometimes to be just plum happy for a friend!
Smiles all around for you I am thinking!