PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thursday Morning!

peggiep
June 2nd, 2016, 07:09 AM
Morning all -- It is early this morning, but I am of to visit my far- away quilting friends today. It will take me 2 1/2 hours to get to the final destination, but it is worth every minute of the drive. We only get together every 2 months or so, but when we do, we share ideas and crafts, eat way too much and have a wonderful time. This will probably be the last time we get together until Sept. because everyone will be enjoying a summer va-kay somewhere.

It looks like the rain that was promised might actually happen here today. It is still quite dark even though it is after 6 a.m. and, as I just glance outside, it is in fact raining. Thank goodness, we need it desparately.

Have a wonderful day and hope everyone takes a moment to enjoy themselves

Monique
June 2nd, 2016, 07:21 AM
Have a wonderful time Peggie.

Blondie
June 2nd, 2016, 07:42 AM
Good morning Peggie - what a wonderful time you will have with your quilty buds. That sunshine-y thought will guide you through the raindrops. Safe travels, happy times ahead.

Bubby
June 2nd, 2016, 08:12 AM
Morning Everyone...

I'm feeling rough this morning. We are supposed to get more storms. For the most part the storms from yesterday just missed us. We had a late evening in Cuba and everyone was hungry and out of sorts by the time we got back home.

Peggie, have a great time with your friends.

Blondie, it's good to see you this morning. Don't work too hard today.

Hugs All Around with a special hug for our Gloria.

easyquilts
June 2nd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Oh, wow... Your day is going to be wonderful! I sure hope some good chocolate is involved....

My day will be spent getting ready to go up to Bay Village....a suburb of Cleveland....to visit my sister... My BIL had a liver transplant Tuesday.... I won't be able to see him...Germs not allowed....but I do want to see my sister, Bevky,

Also.... Got to finish machine sewing the binding on a quilt.... I'll take it to Bevky's, to hand stitch.... And I need to start on requested lap lads for a dear friend who is confined to a wheelchair,.,, stage Four MS... The quilt is for her, too....

Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone....

JCY
June 2nd, 2016, 11:24 AM
I meet with the DVD guy tomorrow a.m., so I'll be sorting pics all day. It's sunny here & supposed to be in the 80's. Warmer weather coming--90's in a few days. We had a tech come yest. & do the spring start-up for our swamp cooler. One of those jobs DH no longer has the strength to do. Now if I could wave a magic wand & get rid of all the grass & weeds in my flower beds!
Time for breakfast.