PDA

View Full Version : so busy and still going

Nena
December 4th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hello and Good morning ladies---
my gosh, I have been soooo busy this weekend that my eyes are tired. I worked 4 - 10 hour shifts in a row, so they gave me friday off. So, guess what I have been doing all this time???!! No--not housework, no not shopping, no not relaxing, and no not christmas decorating. I have been sewing my little heart out. I have that christmas dead line looking me in the face so I started to panic. I finished 4 quilts, 2 table runners
and worked on my community project for my guild!!!!
Whew----I am exhausted today. I love my machine, but I think I will take a break. I do want and need to go shopping for dress pants for work today. And oh yeah---can't forget the bottle of dye for my head. Hate those grey hairs that are so relentless.
Hope everyone has a good and safe sunday. Get refreshed for the week. I think a nice pot of sauce, meatballs and some pasta will seal the deal for me today!!

BellasQuilts
December 4th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Nena, sounds like you are a quilting/sewing machine! I'm feeling the pressure to do the same in time for Xmas!

rebeccas-sewing
December 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Me too! I have one more table runner to make and a wedding quilt that I haven't even started. The next two weeks are gonna be crazy!