PDA

View Full Version : Had to share this video of our Lab Pup Darcy

BellasQuilts
December 3rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
She loves this jolly ball and has been doing circles with it since she could pick it up. It is part of her morning routine to do this! What a crack up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezhIDXK17c

stitching woman
December 3rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
What a cutie.

Klasien
December 3rd, 2011, 03:25 PM
How cute!

Aren't they special those Labradors??
I have two labs, a black and a brown one. Watching that little clip makes me wanna have a puppy......a blonde one, so we have all the colors....hahaha

Enjoy your little lady and her tricks and happy puppy things, before you know it she'll be an adult lab, she still will be adoralble, but this happy puppy time is so special and cute! I could watch them all day when my "girls" were a pup, so sweet!!

Here are mine.......... The black one her name is Diva (almost 7 years old) and the brown one is Maud (almost 4 years old).......

Sandy Navas
December 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Megan, Darcy made me dizzy. What a sweetheart she is.

nyelphaba
December 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Love a puppy.

bakermom
December 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Love it! our lab has had a jolly ball since she was a pup-she's 8 now. It looks like "heck" but it is her favorite toy.

Genny
December 3rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
You know, I love all animals, dogs are my greatest loves and Labs rank right at the top for me! They are loyal, loving, gentle, sweet, funny, arnery and sometimes they have sticky paws... We use to have a black lab that everytime he wandered out of our yard he came home with little presents...like peoples socks, shoes, gloves, towels...and one day he even came home with a Cabbage Patch Doll...never did find out whom it belonged to...:0

BellasQuilts
December 3rd, 2011, 09:32 PM
Oh, I want to squeeze them! How cute are they? Yes, we have had a yellow, we have a 10 year old black now, Phoebe, and now our chocolate wonder, Darcy! We will never have another kind of dog. They are the best.
How cute!

Aren't they special those Labradors??
I have two labs, a black and a brown one. Watching that little clip makes me wanna have a puppy......a blonde one, so we have all the colors....hahaha

Enjoy your little lady and her tricks and happy puppy things, before you know it she'll be an adult lab, she still will be adoralble, but this happy puppy time is so special and cute! I could watch them all day when my "girls" were a pup, so sweet!!

Here are mine.......... The black one her name is Diva (almost 7 years old) and the brown one is Maud (almost 4 years old).......

Loonwatcher
December 3rd, 2011, 09:36 PM
How cute. Labs are like goldens - very hugable.

KiltedQuilter
December 4th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I love golden retrievers and labs! Can't help but smile watching that video, thanks Bellasquilts!