PDA

View Full Version : He's not spoiled....

easyquilts
May 22nd, 2016, 08:12 PM
This is Finn.... One if my teo Chihuahua.

Sorry the pic is turned around.

vbarb1014
May 22nd, 2016, 08:37 PM
awe hes so sleepy!! Really cute, My Dog Passed away couple of weeks ago. right before we moved to washington. Dang near killed me, I still break down from time to time. Had her for over 10 years was a beagle. I miss her so much

easyquilts
May 22nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
awe hes so sleepy!! Really cute, My Dog Passed away couple of weeks ago. right before we moved to washington. Dang near killed me, I still break down from time to time. Had her for over 10 years was a beagle. I miss her so much

I've been there, and experienced the grief of losing a previous pet..... I don't know what I'd do without Finny...or Spencer...

I've got to admit that this little guy has my heart...

CraftHer
May 22nd, 2016, 11:52 PM
He's no more spoiled than he deserves!

redcaboose1717
May 23rd, 2016, 12:36 AM
Such a cutie ! My DD has 4 of this breed....she really loves them. I am not a fan, although I must admit my daughter's dogs are really sweet.
I just prefer larger dogs. I love cats too. I lost my beloved orange tabby "Buffy" ( male ) last year. He was 15 1/2 yrs old. :( I really miss him a great deal....I am thinking about looking for a cat that needs a home, rather than getting another kitty. There's a bonded pair that the Humane Society has here in the town I reside in that I am looking closely at.
While I have never given a "forever" home to a cat that has lost an owner or the owner has given the animal up, I am willing to try this.
Has anyone had bad luck doing this ( giving a home to an older cat ? ) .....would appreciate any comments or suggestions ! :)

stationarymom
May 23rd, 2016, 01:26 AM
He's not spoiled,we have a year old lab,hound mix and he sleeps with a blanket and pillow.

songbird857
May 23rd, 2016, 07:49 AM
vbarb... so sorry for the loss of your beloved beagle - we had a Harrier (similar dog from the hound family) growing up and he was really sweet.
Sandy, your dog is so cute!!

Snip Snip
May 23rd, 2016, 08:38 AM
Responding to Red Caboose, I have only raised cats from kittens, but I have gotten two dogs from the Humane Society over the years, and they were both sweethearts. You can probably tell a cat's temperament a little bit in the shelter, but they may be scared and more aggressive or aloof than they will be once you get them home. Adopting a bonded pair sounds like a great idea. Not such a shock for them. I know you will be a great mom for them.

Cool Breeze Quilter
May 23rd, 2016, 11:37 AM
Aaawww, how adorable he is and all comfy cozy with his quilt. :)