PDA

View Full Version : My granddog Gracie

Dollyquilts
May 16th, 2016, 06:18 PM
This is my daughter's Vizsla. She is the smartest thing and follows the plot when she watches TV, which is often. She loves Downton Abbey's scenes with the horses and hounds.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130510

Cokie
May 16th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Look how she's concentrating! When I was in college, my roommate had a cat who liked the Muppets. They came on after the news at night and the cat would sit in front of the TV and every so often would swat at one of them!

Dollyquilts
May 16th, 2016, 07:03 PM
There's a scene in Minions where they are batting snowballs back and forth, and it's like she's watching a tennis match.

Hulamoon
May 16th, 2016, 07:07 PM
What a great picture! I love animals and their little quirks.

Pandabear
May 16th, 2016, 10:32 PM
She has very good taste in movies!

Angela J
May 16th, 2016, 11:39 PM
So Cute! Our little Sheba doesn't watch, she sleeps through everything.

stationarymom
May 17th, 2016, 01:49 AM
That's so cute! We have a lab mix and he also watches tv ,it's funny to watch.

KROQnK9s
May 17th, 2016, 03:20 AM
She's adorable. And very well mannered. My dog watches TV too but I had to get a much higher stand because he almost took the TV out a couple of times. He loves the Cricket wireless commercials lol

easyquilts
May 17th, 2016, 05:42 AM
That is too cute! You can tell she is really watching the screen....

peggiep
May 17th, 2016, 09:10 AM
That's so cute.... :) My dog sleeps and pays no attention to the TV. The cats often take notice if there is nature program on with lots of birds, but otherwise, they just play ball with each other in the kitchen.

WendyI
May 17th, 2016, 10:54 AM
My cats often watch t.v. So funny.

Carolyn
May 17th, 2016, 01:14 PM
We put a television downstairs so we could watch movies and be with our dog also. Well, he took great offense to not being the center of attention. Kept huffing and puffing in front of the television. One evening after we had put in a movie he walked over and looked at everything as if to say "How do you turn this thing off?" That television has not been on for a few years!
Glad your dog likes your TV.

geegeequilts
May 17th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Have a grandkitty that is a bird lover. Sits at the window & makes the strangest noise while the birds are at the feeder. We also have a black & white cocker that loves the Olympics music. Bailey comes flying into the room whenever it plays.

Gina