PDA

View Full Version : Non-sewing Night Owl

toggpine
May 12th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Too pooped to do much else tonight. I'm sure I managed to get something done today, but I'm not sure exactly what.

What happened in your neck of the woods today?

stationarymom
May 12th, 2016, 01:54 AM
No sewing here either.I didn't feel well and had two seizures and they wipe me out I could sleep for hours.The Puppy had a playdate today which was nice,because he doesn't get to socialize with other dogs that much.He ran around for two hours nonstop.

alliek
May 12th, 2016, 02:04 AM
I was very tired also,but I decided I'm definitely going to work on that Queen size quilt. It is on the diagonal, that is how the rows go together and it is so big now I have to put it on a bed to see where I am,especially when one side of the row meets a corner. Very confusing because of all the material. Well I just couldn't figure out what is what today, so I took a nap instead. I'll tackle it tomorrow.:icon_beuj:

kimsophia
May 12th, 2016, 03:33 AM
I took a couple of naps so I'll be ready to roll tonight. I have some little circles to cut out and fuse. The designer puts a lot of spots on her trees. She seems to have a lot of the dots made out of monochrome fabrics whereas almost all of my stash of KF fabrics are crazy prints. I'm hoping to find areas on the prints that are all one color to cut out dots. I'm using my KF jellyroll for these small pieces. I got a fair start on several blocks last night with fusing the back sides of fabrics and cutting the trees out so I can hopefully stitch down a block or two tonight. I cut some more squares of the green background fabric as well. I probably need some more coffee, though.

The Warriors defeated the Trailblazers tonight, so they will wait now for the winner of the Spurs/Thunder games.

Rain was moving in this morning so I ran out and mowed the lawn myself. The new mower is easy to use. We just had a lot of dandelion stalks to mow off as the prairie grass lawn doesn't get started up to grow much until warmer weather. Even then, I doesn't requires as much mowing as bluegrass...but it isn't nearly as pretty as bluegrass either.

Hope you feel better tomorrow, Joan. My cousin just started taking her puppy to doggie daycare once a week. She said that she used to roll her eyes at the idea of taking a dog to daycare until another co-worker told her that it wears the dog out so much that it just comes home and rests and isn't hyper. So she tried it and now she swears by it! lol