PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mither's Day!

easyquilts
May 8th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Hsppy Mother's Day.... I still miss my Mom so much.... It's bern sixteen years....

MRoy
May 8th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Happy Mother's Day Sandy!

Iris Girl
May 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all! Sandy mine has been gone 22 years and I still miss her horribly.

Bubby
May 8th, 2016, 09:39 AM
WISHING HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!130148

Snip Snip
May 8th, 2016, 09:44 AM
I got a text from my step daughter first thing this morning, saying I am the best step mom a girl could ask for! That made my day, because my two bio sons probably won't remember.

mischiefkat
May 8th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Happy Mothers day to all. Kathy

Monique
May 8th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Happy Mother's Day to you all. Even to those Mommies in Heaven.

Cathy F
May 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Happy Mother's Day everyone!

MayinJerset
May 8th, 2016, 10:46 AM
To All the MOMS, GRANDMOMS AND GREAT GRANDMOMS.

mommamarsh
May 8th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Happy Mother's day to everyone !

JaniceR
May 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Happy Mother's Day Sandy and everyone!!

Hope all of you have a wonderful day today whatever you might be doing!

My Mother has been gone 19 years and I miss her so very much!!! Seems impossible that it could really be 19!!

Lyndaj
May 8th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Hsppy Mother's Day.... I still miss my Mom so much.... It's bern sixteen years....

32 years for mine. Sigh.

mario1360
May 8th, 2016, 01:09 PM
my mom has been gone 23 years now, I still talk to her everyday....happy mothers day to all moms....

Claire Hallman
May 8th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are mothers and all of you that acted like mothers to those that were in need.

KPH
May 8th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Happy Mother's Day everyone. It's my first Mother's Day without my mom. It's been a teary one for sure... not to mention no one here has said one word about it. lol, there may be a little fume coming out my ears.

ucarrieme
May 8th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I'm truly blessed!

rebeccas-sewing
May 8th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I hope all you moms out there are being showered with love and appreciation.

dwil23
May 8th, 2016, 03:30 PM
It will be 20 years for my Mom on the 14th and it is still so hard.

Happy Mother's Day to you all. Have a Blessed Day as we celebrate our children and remember our Mom's if they are no longer with us.

snippet
May 8th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

I miss my mom too; it's been 10 years since she passed and I think of her every day. I still have times when I want to pick up the phone and call her.

Today's especially hard though. Just found out that my aunt passed away this morning. She would have been 90 at the end of the month and is the last of my mom's family - all 12 kids have gone. :( Now it's just us cousins.

jjkaiser
May 8th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you all. Even to those Mommies in Heaven.

Yes, I couldn't have said it better! Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Jocelyn

Kat Smith
May 8th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Happy Mother's day to all.

I always have a chuckle on Mother's Day when I think back to when I was about 14, I came home from a friend's, one Sunday in May thinking it should be getting close to supper time, to find the house very frosty and my Mother giving me the cold shoulder. I noticed in the middle of the table this big new cookie jar so I asked where she got it. I was very curtly told she had walked over to the Drug store (the only thing that would have been open on a Sunday back then) and bought it for herself for Mother's Day. I burst out laughing ( oh, the ignorance of youth) and told her that Mother's Day wasn't till the next Sunday. I think she would have found the humor in her mistake if I hadn't laughed. I teased her for years about it, but didn't mention it often that year.
Kathy

Grandma Nan
May 8th, 2016, 11:48 PM
A late wish but hope everyone had a great Mother's Day- doing whatever you wanted to do.

grammaterry
May 9th, 2016, 12:11 AM
I called my 90 yr old mom today and asked her if she got my present. SHe said she didn't think so. I said it should have arrived on Wednesday. She said, maybe it will come today. I said are you sure. She said what did you send. I said, a cotton nightgown. She said, was it blue with little flowers in a plastic bag. I said, that's the one. She said, no...I didn't get it. lol. Gotta love the conversations we have and will always remember. I am lucky to still have the conversation. I know some of you would give anything for that wee contact. Happy mothers day.

ilive2craft2
May 9th, 2016, 12:34 AM
It's also my first Mother's Day without my mom. We watched the Cubs win today - she would have loved that! I have talked with or texted with all of my siblings, but none of us mentioned it even though we were all thinking about her. Has been kind of a rough week - I also turned 50, so another "first" without Mom. Our son surprised us and came home for the weekend. We just hung out, which was perfect! Happy Mother's Day!

stationarymom
May 9th, 2016, 01:29 AM
Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone enjoyed their day,my kids took me to brunch today and later on bought supper(Take out).
Sandy my Mom has been gone 16 years also.