PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Bubby
May 3rd, 2016, 07:39 AM
I have been missing Bababoo (Maureen) on the forum lately and contacted her. Her son recently passed away after battling cancer. I know you will want to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. There is nothing I know of that hurts more than losing a child. (((HUGS))) to you, Maureen.

KarenC
May 3rd, 2016, 07:40 AM
Keeping her family in my prayers.

mischiefkat
May 3rd, 2016, 08:18 AM
Prayers for Maureen and her family. Kathy

dwil23
May 3rd, 2016, 08:31 AM
Sad news for sure. Thanks for letting us know, will keep her in prayer.

bhaggerty
May 3rd, 2016, 08:50 AM
Prayers for you and your family!

DeniseSm
May 3rd, 2016, 08:58 AM
My heart goes out to you and your family.

GlendaM
May 3rd, 2016, 09:00 AM
So sorry, sending prayers for all the family.

MayinJerset
May 3rd, 2016, 09:03 AM
Sad news indeed, sending a prayer to her and her family.

Cathy F
May 3rd, 2016, 09:41 AM
So sorry to hear this will keep her in my thoughts and prayers too.

mario1360
May 3rd, 2016, 09:50 AM
it always hurt so much to lose a loved one, I lost my mom and grandma a while back but the wonderful thing is that I very often dream about them and it is always such an elevating event. Peace within your soul will come back eventually. Much love even though I do not know you.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 3rd, 2016, 09:54 AM
So sorry for your loss, Maureen!

Grandma G
May 3rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
I have been missing Bababoo (Maureen) on the forum lately and contacted her. Her son recently passed away after battling cancer. I know you will want to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. There is nothing I know of that hurts more than losing a child. (((HUGS))) to you, Maureen.

I've been wondering what happened to her, too. I am so sad to hear about the loss of her son. Cancer is a heartless disease that shows no mercy. My prayers to her and her family. Thanks for letting us know, Barb.

pcbatiks
May 3rd, 2016, 10:29 AM
So very sorry for your loss, Maureen. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

seaturtle
May 3rd, 2016, 10:34 AM
So very sorry to hear about this. My heart hurts for Maureen and her family. Hugs and prayers for them as they walk through the valley.

Hulamoon
May 3rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
So sorry for your loss ((hugs))

SewnByBee
May 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
This is SAD. Praying for Maureen and her family.

Cancer, Is so HORRIFIC , on everyone.

Thanks, Barb ♡ .

Simply Quilting
May 3rd, 2016, 10:50 AM
Maureen, sorry for the loss of your son.

GrammaBabs
May 3rd, 2016, 11:04 AM
Prayers of condolence to Maureen and family... Thanks for letting us know Barb. You are such a kind person. GB

jjkaiser
May 3rd, 2016, 12:00 PM
I am so sorry about the death of your son. Please know we are all thinking of you.

qcquilter
May 3rd, 2016, 01:58 PM
Very sad news. I will keep that family in my prayers.

easyquilts
May 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM
Oh, no... I'll be keeping Maurern and her family in my prayers....

geegeequilts
May 3rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
I am so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts & prayers are with Maureen & her family.

Gina

WendyI
May 3rd, 2016, 03:00 PM
I can't even comprehend that kind of loss. So sorry to hear this.

Bababoo
May 3rd, 2016, 03:55 PM
129987 Thankyou everyone for your kind words. This is a painting I did of him in oils before the dreaded cancer made its appearance. He passed just 4 weeks after his 51st birthday after a 20 months battle.

sewbizzy
May 3rd, 2016, 04:25 PM
Prayers being sent for her and her family...

Bubby
May 3rd, 2016, 05:36 PM
The portrait is awesome, Maureen. Your son was very handsome and you captured the essence of his spirit. I know that your creativity is therapy for you. Just know that you have many friends here who are praying and wishing you well ((HUGS)))

Ginny B
May 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
Such sad news. I will keep Maureen and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

sewbizzy
May 3rd, 2016, 07:23 PM
Thanks for sharing the portrait of your son....my heart goes out to you...I have 3 sons and can't even imagine what you have gone through....

songbird857
May 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
So sorry to hear this - I'll be praying.

Bababoo
May 3rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
The portrait is awesome, Maureen. Your son was very handsome and you captured the essence of his spirit. I know that your creativity is therapy for you. Just know that you have many friends here who are praying and wishing you well ((HUGS)))

Thanks Barb.

Cokie
May 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Maureen, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your portrait is absolutely wonderful - your son was a very handsome man, and you can see his personality in your painting. Thank you for sharing it with us. I've not yet had the pleasure of getting to know you, but I will keep you and your family in prayer during this difficult time.

Lilly
May 3rd, 2016, 09:55 PM
Sending prayers. We're with you as you grieve!

stationarymom
May 4th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Maureen You and your family will be in my prayers.I am so sorry for your loss.

amartin24
May 4th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Maureen, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family. You are very talented with your painting and quilting! The portrait is awesome and I'm so happy you captured this beautiful memory of your very handsome son. God bless you - losing a child has to be devastating.

Sharyn J
May 4th, 2016, 10:52 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your portrait is a beautiful tribute to your son. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

cv quilter
May 4th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Maureen, prayers and heartfelt thoughts are with you and your family. What a loss this is to all of you. Your portrait of your son is wonderful and what a handsome man he is! I hope that knowing your forum friends are sending prayers and thoughts to you bring you comfort.

JaniceR
May 4th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Maureen, I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I have a son and I cannot imagine the pain you and your family are going through. You are a very talented lady and your painting of him is just beautiful. What a wonderful expression of love you created. He must have been so proud of you and your many talents. I will pray for peace, comfort, and strength for you and your family.

Grandma G
May 4th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Maureen, thank you so much for sharing the portrait of your handsome son. I cannot even begin to imagine losing one of my children. Please know that there are many prayers and positive thoughts for you and the rest of your family during this unimaginable time in your lives.