PDA

View Full Version : Would appreciate some prayers

Cokie
April 30th, 2016, 08:05 PM
On Monday I am having a medical test done under general anesthesia. It should be a fairly routine procedure, but my dad had this same thing done a few years ago and had some serious complications afterward (due to an undiagnosed medical condition). My doctor is aware of this and has assured me that the likelihood of the same thing happening to me is extremely small, but nevertheless I am very anxious about the procedure, and about the anesthesia. I would appreciate prayers for a lessening of the anxiety and a successful outcome for the testing with a good result. Thank you so much!

Cokie

Dollyquilts
April 30th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Cokie, prayers for peace and calming and that the Good Lord guides your doctors' hands.

quiltingtrish
April 30th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I will pray for you Cokie. I will also pray for your surgeons and that everything will turn out allright.

Simply Quilting
April 30th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Prayers and peace for you as you undergo this procedure.

mischiefkat
April 30th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Prayers for good outcome and no complications. Prayers. Kathy

MayinJerset
April 30th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Prayers going your way for a successful procedure with no after effects.

sewbizzy
April 30th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Prayers being sent for relief of your anxiety...also, guide your surgeon's hands for a good outcome...

Snip Snip
April 30th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Prayers being sent up for you from SE Missouri. Know you are in great Hands, and I hope you are able to have a peaceful Sunday night.

bec
April 30th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Praying for success. :)

KarenC
April 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
I will pray for you and your doctors for a safe, successful outcome

CraftHer
April 30th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Prayers for you.

laura44
April 30th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Prayers being said for a safe, speedy, procedure. Also for the release of
your anxiety and for the doctor. In Jesus name.

stationarymom
May 1st, 2016, 01:31 AM
Prayers for you for a safe procedure with no bad effects.Make sure to remember to breath ,breath in through your nose and out through your mouth it will help to keep your anxiety at a minimum.

redcaboose1717
May 1st, 2016, 01:42 AM
I will pray for you as well Cokie. Maybe you should ask your Dr. if there is an anti-anxiety med that they can give you to help you thru this ?
I have had a couple of tests that I have problems with too over the years.The latest one was 18 months ago, at my primary Drs. insistence, I had a CT-scan of my brain with contrast dye.
Over the years I have had CT-scans with contrast, and never had any issues. The last CT-scan 18 months ago was different. I didn't know it at the time, but I was allergic to the contrast, the thus it stopped my kidneys from functioning. I spent 12 weeks in the hospital and then I did Dialysis for 10-12 wks ( all but the last 5 wks of Dialysis was done as an impatient).....My kidneys did begin to function on their own thankfully. Many people prayed for me during those long weeks.....
So, Cokie, I understand your fears.
Will be praying for you !

(((( BIG HUGS ))))

Monique
May 1st, 2016, 09:03 AM
Prayers for all to go smoothly for you.

Bubby
May 1st, 2016, 09:09 AM
I'm praying for peace and a good outcome all around. (((HUGS)))

qcquilter
May 1st, 2016, 09:53 AM
Prayers go out to you. Try not to be anxious and trust your doctor. Also offering prayers that doctor will be guided during procedure. You're gonna be fine.

CarolynK
May 1st, 2016, 10:59 AM
Sending you prayers and hoping everything goes well.

ceiliam
May 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM
Prayers being sent not only that things go well but that you are at peace and you are free from fear and anxiety

alliek
May 1st, 2016, 01:05 PM
Prayers for the best outcome, and for your peace of mind and heart.

mommamarsh
May 1st, 2016, 11:13 PM
Prayer and positive thoughts for you. Deep breath and plan your happy place for when the anesthesia begins.

GaGa
May 1st, 2016, 11:39 PM
Prayers for you, Cokie, that the procedure goes well and that you get a good report!