PDA

View Full Version : dd byline marathon catchup

grammaterry
April 30th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Ok, all you folks who are enjoying my daughters byline at the huffington post. She just sent me a new link that will catch you up on all the articles that I didn't post for you. I just seem to get behind. So click on this link and it will take you to her bio at the Huffington Post and list all the 18 published bylines so far. Some of them you have read already, but I think you will know from the titles which ones you've read.

Julee Morrison (http://m.huffpost.com/us/author/julee-morrison)

Carolyn23
April 30th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Yay! I'll have some nice reading this afternoon!

KathyCrofoot
April 30th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Your daughter is very talented. You must be so proud! I enjoyed reading her articles.

rebeccas-sewing
April 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
She's a fine writer. Also, her printing in that letter is so nice. Does she also write in cursive? If so, I bet it's really pretty handwriting. Seems to be a lost art these days with all of the keyboards in our lives. hahaha

auntiemern
April 30th, 2016, 02:34 PM
She has quite a gift....just wondering if she is getting paid a decent sum for her efforts. Not being nosey..just wondering if it would be worth it for a DF of mine to give it a shot.

grammaterry
April 30th, 2016, 03:11 PM
She has quite a gift....just wondering if she is getting paid a decent sum for her efforts. Not being nosey..just wondering if it would be worth it for a DF of mine to give it a shot.

So far no byline money. I think she makes.a little on her blog after 10 yrs. She gets to go on trips and tests products. Again not much money. That's why she still has a full time job for $14an hour. Husband stays Home. Go figure.

sewbizzy
April 30th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Terry, I really like reading your daughters stories....she is talented!

grammaterry
April 30th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Today is her birthday and I just read the one about her turning 40. I chuckled out loud.