PDA

View Full Version : My sweetie is coming home!

Swedish leo
April 28th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Hi

My DD has such a good time so she has no time to let her mum know what she is doing! hrmf..
She is coming home now on Saturday ! I can not wait to see her!

She has let me know that she managed to find a quilt shop and she bought me something for 20 pounds but
she refusing to tell me what!!!! I have to wait until she is home!

Talk about a teaser!!!

Have a great day/Evening

Annika

KarenC
April 28th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Enjoy your time with her. Let us know what your gift is when you get it.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 28th, 2016, 07:13 AM
What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your time together!

Ginny B
April 28th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Have a wonderful time with your dd. And how sweet of her to bring you a surprise from a quilt shop!

Bubby
April 28th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Yay, I'm sure you're thrilled. Even though she had a wonderful time I'm sure she missed you.

Monique
April 28th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Already? Did she not just leave yesterday? Time goes quickly but probably not that quickly if you are missing her so. I also look forward to seeing what your surprise is. Enjoy!

Suzette
April 28th, 2016, 08:31 AM
How wonderful! And what a sweet daughter to get you something quilty! :icon_bigsmile:

Carol336
April 28th, 2016, 08:57 AM
I'm with Monique - seems like she just left. Have a wonderful visit - and don't forget to let us know what your sweet girl got you at the quilt shop.

MayinJerset
April 28th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Happy that she will soon be home with stories of her experience and with that surprise quilty gift she bought you. Hope she has some wonderful photos of her and the horses that you can share with us.

SewnByBee
April 28th, 2016, 09:33 AM
So HAPPPY for you. Enjoy your visit, and your surprise......

P's...I love your signature ......... ♡♡♡♡

cv quilter
April 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
How fun to have your daughter come see you and even more fun with a surprise for you! Enjoy your time with her. Be sure to tell us all what the surprise was :)

auntiemern
April 28th, 2016, 11:26 AM
So excited for you. Enjoy your time together, and your surprise. Is she home for good this time?

Swedish leo
April 28th, 2016, 11:51 AM
So excited for you. Enjoy your time together, and your surprise. Is she home for good this time?

It is my eldest daughter Johanna that return home from 3 weeks in England.

My other daughter Josefine only comes home one weekend a month.

jjkaiser
April 28th, 2016, 12:11 PM
So happy for you. We miss our children when they move away or go away and I know the excitement of having her back home again. Enjoy every single minute!

WendyI
April 28th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Wow...it seems like she just left! Will be nice to have her home. Can't wait to see what she got you! xox

Midge
April 28th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Kids doing what kids do - so immersed in their temporary freedom that they don't text or call. I know that was happening when I was a girl, so us parents just have to suck it up I guess. But you know she was thinking of you since she bought you a gift and has teased you about it! Enjoy having her back and hearing her stories.

redcaboose1717
April 28th, 2016, 07:32 PM
It's always nice to get a surprise from one of your children, not to mention the joy you will have when she arrives home ! :)

stationarymom
April 29th, 2016, 02:09 AM
Annika I am so happy for you.I hope you have a wonderful time,will she be home for very long or is this just a quick visit?

Swedish leo
April 29th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Annika I am so happy for you.I hope you have a wonderful time,will she be home for very long or is this just a quick visit?

She lives here with me. She has been on her first trip abroad for 3 weeks and are now returning home!

Patsquilting
April 29th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Have a great visit - will be a special time!