PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello!

Divine Daisy
April 22nd, 2016, 07:35 PM
I am here!

Thank you Sandy and Rebecca for your emails, and everyone for your concern. I am still around like a bad penny and keep turning up like one too.

Everything here is what it is, my health is what it is too............but we keep on keeping on. Mr Daisy is really really well and sends his love.

Seamus still goes to the pub and to church despite feeling his age a little. Has taken to coming halfway round on my walks with Lou then waits there till we are coming back as though he did it all. By the time we get home he tries to look cool and fresh as a daisy. If Lou could roll her eyes she would.

Lou is now 14 and a half. We are doing gentle training for the Race for Life in June. She is always up for an adventure even is it is a slower, more sedate adventure than either of us used to have lol. We will walk the 5k of the 'race' which isn't really a race, just a matter of getting round. Last year we did it in pink tutus, this year we are all going burlesque. She has a tiny pink top hat with a veil which she wears happily because I tell her she look beautiful. If Mr D put it on her she won't wear it but if I do she KNOWS she looks good. The rest of us......a team of 10 will wear the hats with bustles and basques (over our T Shirts and leggings because non of our bodies are what they used to be darlings). I will carry the fabby pink boarder collie bag that Jean made for me and Lou last year to carry her water etc and we will have lots of fun.

My quilting is........shall we say......smaller these days. I can't really manage to haul a huge quilt around in my machine but Linus quilts and wall hangings I manage well. I do have a big quilt I would like to make and my friends tell me they will help me with working with the weight so I am sure we will find a way :)

So there we are.............all up to date although nothing exciting has happened to share with you. I will try to be in touch more. I do miss the forum lots!

pcbatiks
April 22nd, 2016, 08:04 PM
Great to hear from you Daisy. Hope you and Lou will have a good time at the 5K walk. :)

Bubby
April 22nd, 2016, 08:05 PM
Great hearing from you and Mr Daisy.

stitching woman
April 22nd, 2016, 08:16 PM
Good to hear from you, we have missed your you.

Judy, USMC
April 22nd, 2016, 08:21 PM
So thankful for the update! Glad all is well with you ... we were worried. Please keep us up on the adventures of Seamus and Lou.

oldsewer
April 22nd, 2016, 08:36 PM
I hope you will stop in from time to time, we miss knowing what's happening in Daisy world.

K. McEuen
April 22nd, 2016, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum ... oh wait, I know you! :D

Glad to hear all is well.

Sandy Navas
April 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
Just goes to show that sometimes we need to step up and rattle the tree a wee bit. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see you back in training with Miss Lou. And, if the urge hits, grab Mr. D and give him a giant smooch from me!! Seamus has the right approach, I do believe. Hugs to you!!

SuzyQue
April 22nd, 2016, 09:15 PM
Nice to hear the latest!

quiltingtrish
April 22nd, 2016, 10:40 PM
So good to hear from you and also about all your adventures. You've been missed!!

Grandma Nan
April 22nd, 2016, 11:19 PM
Glad you are back Daisy. We always are happy to hear of your adventures.

Monique
April 23rd, 2016, 07:59 AM
It is great to hear from you. Hugs all around for all of you. And yes, you have been missed.

Ginny B
April 23rd, 2016, 08:44 AM
So happy to see you here again Daisy. We miss you and Mr. D and, of course, Seamus and Lou.

auntiemern
April 23rd, 2016, 09:26 PM
I am so glad you jumped on to let us know how all of you are doing. You have been terribly missed dear one. Do try to check in occasionally, so we don't worry nearly as much. Please do take a pic of Lou in her outfit.

EnumclawGramma
April 24th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Oh my gosh it's great to read you here again! You have been missed! And i hope you know that and don't stay away so long!

WendyI
April 25th, 2016, 10:41 AM
so relieved to hear from you and that you are both doing well. Can't wait to see pics! xox

BellasQuilts
April 25th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Yay, we have word from you! Glad to hear you are training. Hugs to you and Stewart!