PDA

View Full Version : DD is on her 11th byline

grammaterry
April 20th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Oldest daughter is writing her little heart out trying to make a name for her self. Here are a couple more of the Huffington Post bylines. So far they have accepted 11 articles. I am sending links to the one's I like best.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9702394
My child drew me as the devil: My Child Drew Me as the Devil (http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9738722)

2nd daughter had surgery Monday (she had her hemerroids removed both internal and external (ouch). I spent my three days off with her and her 4 children, taking over the homeschool duties, laundry, cooking, telling them stories of my life and sewing with them. I was able to get one quilt FMQ and another top put together with the girls help. It is amazing when you have someone to help iron. My daughter is doing well so I came home tonight to give DH and the critters the attention they need before going back to work at the restaurant tomorrow morning. It has been a good week. THe weather is beautiful and my daughter is going to be well soon.

Sharyn J
April 20th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Cute story! I've been following your posts. She is a good writer and has the gift of interjecting humor in her stories. Glad she's on the mend and you're all doing well.

redcaboose1717
April 20th, 2016, 09:58 PM
I just tweeted on your DD's account....I really enjoyed the story. Sounds like something one of my sons would have done when they were in grade school. I have saved a few of their cute papers. I plan to frame some of them to put in my new sewing room !
Thanks so much for sharing !

cv quilter
April 20th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Wonderful, funny and touching.......all at the same time. Great read!!

JaniceR
April 20th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Your daughter is a very talented writer! I enjoy very much reading the things you post that she has written. I hope she keeps going and has great success with it! Also hope your other daughter heals quickly!

stationarymom
April 21st, 2016, 02:22 AM
Great story,tell her she is not in the devil's club all by herself.